“What can I say - I love this place”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in Sparta
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've yet to have anything there that I haven't enjoyed. From bagels and pastries, souffles, salads, sandwiches...
The food is fresh and delicious. For a franchise you can't go wrong.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This particular Panera bread is very busy and always has traffic , which is why i find it has to be super clean. The place on every visit multiple times has always been dirty. Tables not wiped down , crumbs galore on the carpet and very dirty seats.
The staff could not care less if you came or went no smiles no happy faces, they cant wait to get your order and send you on your way. When you go to pick up the food they dash it on the counter in a rush. Even at slow times they are having their own conversations and there is no customer service that should be the hallmark of their franchise.
The food is ok but the dirtiness of the place makes me wonder how they are handing the food at the back end if they do not care about cleanliness. I have visited many times and it is always disappointing. I hope they will get with the program and come up to the standard they should be.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a place that has good food that is pricey. I go to many Panera bread stores. I use the m for business as well. they are very decent employees and the management is very helpful and goes out of their way to make us comfortable. I have held many business meetings at these places. The price of the food is high but it is good. No real complaints.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've come to realize Panera Bread restaurants have a chronic problem - always out of coffee or "old" coffee sitting out. Very surprising for this type of restaurant. Today was no exception at Sparta. It was 1:15 p.m., placed our order, went over to the coffee station only to find no Dark Roast (which is the only kind we drink) and the light roast had been sitting there since 12:00 - so even if I were to consider it, it was cool. I approached the manger since everyone was busy - his response was " I just got on shift, I can't do everything". Odd response as opposed to "I'm sorry I'll get right on it". Actually he never once apologized. Went back to the coffee station waiting thinking he was going to bring out coffee. Instead he walked over and told us it would be 15 minutes. Again no apology. So I asked for a refund on the two coffees, we ate our lunch and left.