“Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Lafayette NJ
“Pizza”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

what can you say about pizza except there is no where in Sussex County to get good pizza......but here is the best

Visited July 2013
1 Thank diek194

“Dishonest. Don't honor their own deals.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Although their food is good, they do not honor their own coupons. Monday night is supposed to be 2 large pizzas for $14.00, when I placed my order by phone referencing their Monday pizza deal coupon I recently received in my mailbox (also displayed in their own store window) they gave no argument. However, when I went to pick up my no-topping pizza, they charged me $28! And I said "Sir, what about the Monday 2 for $14. pizza deal" the guy behind the counter smirked & said "that deal is only valid in the winter time". Nowhere on their coupon did it state any expiration date. My family was hungry so I paid for the pizza and left, vowing never to return, and I won't. Unlike Casa Mia, I honor my words.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Ellory21
Princeton, New Jersey
“Casa Mia has lost its Mojo - service and food quality now suffer miserably”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Once a fan of this place, I am now a disappointed FORMER regular customer. Their fall from grace began with a significant drop in food quality that has now permeated into abysmal service. We just experienced our second consecutive round of inconsistent food accompanied by significant delivery errors. Both times they arrived with half the order being wrong. Once is forgivable, twice is a very bad pattern that resulted in this review and a loss of my business.
I will not bore you with the details; however, you should know that the initial mistakes were exacerbated by even worse service and an attitude that is not commensurate with a service business. An important, specific food quality change is the fact that the historically thin, low-carb pizza is no longer thin. Tonight's version was neither thin nor low-carb. The pizza was a typical, low-end pizza joint cheese pizza...nothing special. In this review I have tempered my dissatisfaction and would have ripped them worse, however as a former fan of this place, I tempered my review. Hey Casa Mia, get your act together and get your Mojo back!

• Visited December 2012
Sparta, New Jersey, United States
“great”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

great place to bring friends a bottle of wine!Always have a good time here and will continue to go back. The meatballs are the best along with the calamari!

Visited October 2012
USA
“Great thin crust”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

casa mia is located right in beautiful downtown lake Mohawk Sparta. This pizza is one of the best thin crust pizza around town.Restaurant is small and there is limited outdoor seating.there is a good choice of food and speciality pizza's.
Ingredients are fresh and pizza comes out crusty and flavorful.
i had the Chicken Fricasse pizza which was unusual and new. It was generously made with lemon slices and teh crust was thin and tasty just the way you get in Italy.For a family of 4 with small children the 16 inch is more than ample and entire pizza cost $18.90 with tax.
I did see delicious calzones and other delights but did not try them. behind the counter staff is unfriendly and bordering on rude when you walk in.however our young waitstaff was pleasant helpful and we had no complaints with him as we sat outside people and car watching.
After Pizza dont forget to walk over to the Alpine creamery which serves great ice cream and have your ice cream by the boardwalk.

• Visited April 2012