“Old school Italian”

Di Paolo's Red Lion Inn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 6, 2019

This is not glitzy or fancy but for what it is, an old school Italian restaurant and bar, it's good. I always get the homemade spaghetti with pork shanks because it's always delicious and always more than enough for lunch the next day. We're always the youngest people in the room (we're in our late 50's) but we go about once a month and are happy with our pasta and red sauce.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Amazing ravioli but not as amazing as the piano player. Extremely talented musician. Husband and I will go back soon for sure.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a good Italian meal at a reasonable price! Everything was nice, the people, atmosphere and especially the piano player! I had raviolis and meatballs my better half had veal parmigiana both dishes were very good! thoroughly enjoyed the evening and will definitely go back!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Super friendly servers. Homemade pasta and sauces. Great specials. Very reasonable prices. Great red sauce Italian standby. Been going for almost 50 years.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried this restaurant out of the blue and are we glad we found this place. The fried Jersy tomatoes were outstanding but were told this could be the last week for them. Clams on the half shell were fresh and delicious. My wife's grouper was perfect and the Veal Park the vest I have had in a long while. Homemade pasta was cooked perfect for my taste and the meat sauce was not sweet. Nice menu choices, good cocktails, nice choice of wine. Great service. Friendly staff and clients. Will most definitely recommend to friends and will be going back again and again. Love the family feel to the place.

Date of visit: September 2018