“At the circle”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Haven't been here in years. Convenient location plenty of parking. Place is clean and quiet. Decor is in good condition and tasteful. Large menus selection with a full bar. Decent chicken orzo soup served hot.
I got the mile hi meatloaf tasty combo with mashed potatoes and onion rings.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Red Lion always invents new dishes. The salads are what I typically gravitate toward. As a gf eater I just had the pleasure of having toast with my omelette. The portions are large, but that’s a diner for ya.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This is a weird diner and a tad expensive compared to north jersey diners but the salads are great and worth the price of admission

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

The service was terrible, and the food was just average. We came for dinner on a holiday because most other restaurants are closed. As soon as we walked in, the host stared oddly at me and he asked if I wanted a booth. I said yes, and then he asked if we wanted a table, when there were at least 10 booths open and we had just said we wanted a booth. Then, the waitress mumbled everything to us and looked very clumsy, like she was about to spill my plate of raviolis on my shirt. When it was time to pay, we gave a $100 and were given a $50 and a $20 back. That’s great, except do you really think we’re going to tip you $20 for a $30 dinner? So we had to go back and ask the girl to further break the change. Overall, the food tasted average for a diner, but we felt an odd vibe the entire time we were there.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank bhink0506
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Looking thru previous review, yes the food is terrific. Was here twice for the breakfast/brunch times and each time we ordered, the meals were extremely good. Very large portions so be careful what you order! It IS a lot! And the meals came in a timely fashion as well. However I did notice a couple who were seated after us was serviced first. And yes, the service could be a little better. While waiting for our waitress to refill our drinks, we saw she was busy with her cell phone. Please hire people who take their job a little more seriously - tips are better when the service is!

Date of visit: March 2019