“Overall delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall delicious”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch. The sizes were very large for a lunch plate but the food was delicious. Our only issue was the service. We barely saw our waitress and once we had finished it took awhile for her to deliver the check. I would go back because of the food was authentic and enjoyable.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Coxyk27

“Very Good Polish restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The place was very good. We've been wanting to try it for a long time and I'm so glad we finally did!

2 Thank Jessica S
Sayreville, New Jersey
“Food great, service lacking”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is my daughter's favorite restaurant, so whenever she is in town we try to visit. The chicken soup is the best I have EVER had, including my own: fresh, clear and delicious! We also love their chicken breast, and of course all your Polish favorites authentically cooked to perfection. Small complaint about the Polish sampler platter: everything runs together because it is all on the same plate.
Unfortunately, as good as the food it, the service was TERRIBLE. We rarely saw our server, she stayed in the kitchen with the door closed and she did not check on us once the meals were delivered. Also, it was very cold inside, especially when the front door opened, as there is no entrance-way, and it was cold outside. But the food made up for those minor quirks. We will be back!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank theatremaria
florida
“Authentic YES!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Childhood memories, I suggest bring your own rye bread, that was the only downside, wanted more and more. You can BYOB which is nice, Polish food without the "family" Kinda nice, did I really say that? Sorry Babcia....

Visited June 2012
1 Thank lifeisaj0urney
Parlin, New Jersey
“Great quality Polish food at great prices”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is a great quality food and I would say number 1 in NJ region when it comes to the Polish cuisine. I would give them 5 star rating if it wasn't for the wait staff. I know it is not always the case there but our waitress at the time of our visit was very unprofessional and got upset over the simpliest requests.

• Visited October 2011