“Holiday Inn - Nice hotel with good service”

Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I stayed in Holiday Inn, South Plainfield for just less than 3 months. The service of the hotel is really good, its clean and rooms are also good. Nice swimming pool + Gym + sauna + TT board.

Location of this is really good. You have everything nearby
Just below the hotel there is Ruby Tuesday. Also some good places to eat like Quiznos, Panera bread, Robin, Starburcks, Panda Express, Red Lobster, etc are walkable distance.
Walmart is very near also.

I had some quality time there. Hotel staff is really good and friendly. I made few of them friends also like Charles, Rubail & Ibrar.

One possible improvement is that they can add kitchen also in rooms for lonely travelers like me who might not want to eat outside for so long.

Keep up the good service.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank madhavbhartia

Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stay in this holiday for 5 day, Everyday will have something new to surprised me. The cup, the towel. Oh My....And Of cause the last time I stay in Holiday Inn in SF, already know the wifi SUCK in holiday inn. I won't stay in any other Holiday Inn for sure.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
JerseyGirl166, Manager at Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2010

We're sorry that you were less than satisfied with your stay, and truly hope that you will return and will have a great experience next time. Our hotel has received consistently superior cleanliness ratings from outside quality inspectors, and Holiday Inn received was rated #4 out of all hotel brands worldwide in the HotelChatter Annual WiFi Report 2010. We are confident that we can win you over in the future with our commitment to quality, cleanliness, and courtesy.

Reviewed July 14, 2010

The holiday Inn is actually ok.. I was a little worried due to all the trucks there. But it was unfounded.
lots of places to eat around the hotel. To be honest I would not have stayed here if it was not business related. They have a mini fitness room with a few workout machines, a ok size pool for such a place and a sauna.
Its connected to a Ruby toesday but with in walking distance there are about 10 other food places.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Silentshot
Reviewed December 7, 2009

stayed at this place with my gf and it was very clean and good for the price.I wish they would fix the elevators they sound and feel like there gonna fail at any moment.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2009

After reading some of the reviews here I was concerned! Arrived and checked-in-no problems. Went to the room to freshen up---room was VERY, VERY clean! Not a speck of dust anywhere. Bathroom even smelled clean! Went to Dinner at Ruby Tuesdays (you go thru a door from the lobby) and had impeccable service and the place was full-for an Easter evening no less! They even charged my bill right to my room! Breakfast was great-lots of options and it was nice being included right in my rate! I think they do this for everyone from the looks of it. Overall, a very positve stay. Obviously they have had alot of rennovations and changes in staff since the poor reviews of this property some two years ago, as I encounted nothing but friendly professional service with a smile.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2009

Stayed here on business for two nights. I should have known it would be a bad experience when I asked if someone could help me get my bags to the room and the front desk person pointed me to a luggage cart. Walls are paper thin and you can hear more than you would want to. Tempurpedic beds were great but they play music in the hallways all night! I had to call at 2am to ask them to turn it off. Other incidents occurred (leaky pipe and crumbling ceiling for one). Upon leaving I complained to the front desk. They called the General Manager who said he could give me a free stay next time. Seriously?? You think I'm staying there again? No thanks!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2009

really enjoyed my stay! had everything in its surrounding for us.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Plainfield
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfie...
#2 of 5 in South Plainfield
Crowne Plaza Edison
Crowne Plaza Edison
#4 of 15 in Edison
Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset
Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel
Best Western The Garden Executiv...
#3 of 5 in South Plainfield
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway? Share your experiences!