“STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE”

Red Carpet Inn & Suites South Plainfield/Piscataway
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We had two rooms reserved (both non-smoking) and arrived at 3AM as out flight was delayed. We did not get the non-smoking rooms we were promised. We did not really bother with that then. We tried our room and the key would not work so had to go back down. We had just opened the door and were hit by a bad stench from the room. The light would not work (kept flickering). We immediately wanted out room changed. The second one was not any better. Carpets were dirty and the bathroom was falling apart. Our friends hated their room as well. We just cancelled our reservation and walked out immediately. We were fortunate to find two rooms at the Best Western nearby.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Red Carpet Inn & Suites South Plainfield/Piscataway

Reviewed June 24, 2010

Granted, we arrived very late, but we did have a late arrival guarantee for a non-smoking room. What they gave us was what they said was the only room left, and told us that we had requested a smoking room (I guess the confirmation paperwork we showed them had some kind of invisibility spell on it). So we ended up in a room that smelled so disgusting I could not sleep. The walls looked as if things had been ripped off of them in some kind of drunk, rock-and-roll-let's-trash-the-hotel-room-kind-of-rage. The only good thing was the shower, which looked like it had never been used. I was so very very glad to leave.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2010

We stayed at this Ramada and booked an engagement party at the hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel was pretty, clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfy. We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2010

For 59 dollars for a room, I stayed one night. I wasn't exacting a Hilton, was an okay experience. I cant simply complain about it, it was a good price. Was the best price in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2009

I was there the past weekend nov 6th to the 8th. I had bedbugs.I had to throw away 65% of my things. but i guess that didnt work cause they came to my house so now i have to pay 500.00 for an exterminator. So i call them they say we cant do anything being that i used the amenities all i got was an losey 20.00 bucks! SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL! DO NOT GO!! its not worth the price AND ALSO WHEN I WAS COMING TO THE ROOM FOR THE NIGHT THERE WERE TEN COPS CARS OUTSIDE THE DOOR!! YOU DONT WANT THAT!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed November 14, 2009

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I was in for two days to attend a wedding. We stayed 2 nights there, 21and 22nd. We initially got room no. 406, the room stinked like deadrats, bathroom door knob hanging, hot and hell in the room. Afterturning the a/c for 15 minutes we decided we will get another room 403. After turning on the air conditioner for 2 hrs, the room got nice to breath. The blanket and carpet had stains on it. The bathroom sink counter was leaning to one side, the silicon was coming off from one side, bathroom tiles were broken. I do have some pictures. Just to let the company know I would never go and recommend someone else to stay there. My sister had to change her room also. SO DON'T EVER STAY THERE. CHEAP MOTEL.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mbehl85
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Plainfield
Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel
Best Western The Garden Executiv...
#2 of 5 in South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfie...
#4 of 5 in South Plainfield
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - P...
#3 of 5 in South Plainfield
Red Roof Inn Edison
Red Roof Inn Edison
#7 of 15 in Edison

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites South Plainfield/Piscataway? Share your experiences!