“Did not meet expectations based on prior experience with Ramada sites.”

Red Carpet Inn & Suites South Plainfield/Piscataway
Reviewed October 15, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 10, 2012

don't stay at this hotel, its unfit for human. The room stinks of cigarette.The room is horrible. I wouldnt stay here if its the last hotel available.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PHILIP N
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dirty room and broken furniture: torn carpet, no bedspread, blood? on ceiling, melted TV, damaged desk (drawer front fell off in my lap), large stain in tub, loose and torn shower curtian - to name a few details.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I will never stay at the ramada in again there was no lights , no garbage can it had flies all night
it was dark it wasn't bright and clean at all the microwave was filthy the bathroom stank oh my god the staff was not friendly at all. they lie about the rooms they have. we pay good money just like anyone else. we want good clean bright rooms. either hire good staff or close down the ramanda in. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE. I WOULD RATHER SLEEP IN MY CAR

Room Tip: maybe 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank candy s
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The last time I stayed in this area I stayes at the red roof inn. I picked the Ramada the second time around because Ive stayed at another ramada before and it was nice. Boy was i sadly mislead when i picked this ramada. If i evee come back i here the redroof inn maybe my pick. This ramada has false advertisement.
1. No fridge in the queen non smoking. Only a microwave with no where to plug it up.
2. No ironing boars. Only an iron.
3. Towels no wash clothes. When i called down for some he told me to come get it or wait. So i couldnt wait i go down and he gives me one. So rude.
4. No showercaps, shampoos, etc only a bar of soap.
5. Smelly in here. Carpets are fiflthy inside the room and the hallway.
6. Front desk staff is very rude. Indian guy has no customer service skills whatsoever.
7. Comforter was dirty with polish stains on it.
8. Window was left open when i arrived and there was water and mosquitos in myroom. Please dont stay in south plainsfield ramada. U will regret it.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank msjay10
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I can sum our review up in one word. SUCKS!!!!!!!! Only stay if you have on other choice.
The condition of the 2 that We have stayed in the last 30 days is in very bad need of up grading and better staff trained to clean. Or someone to check behind them prior to guest checking in. The hotels look good from the outside but once you check-in to the rooms they are horrible. Again our review of this hotel is, IT SUCKS. It is less than a 1/4 step up from a do drop in hotel motel. Only if you have no other choice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Diana S
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I needed a room for a few days the manager was nice but thats where it ended. I was offered several rooms and I must say that I am totally disappointed in this hotel. I thought I was staying at a place better than motel 6 what a disappointment. None of the rooms was clean at all. I carry my own cleaning supplies at all hotels anyways but this is by far not what I expected at all. It is hot and I bought my own fan just to stay cool. I clean my own room to make sure it is clean. This place is one step up from being a dump. I will never again come back here. If I was not relocating to another state I would of ask for my money back and slept in the car untill I left but it was to hot outside. I would not recommend this place to anyone at ALL. Customer Service okay but Customer Satisfaction HORRIBLE......

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NITA23
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfie...
#2 of 5 in South Plainfield
Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel
Best Western The Garden Executiv...
#3 of 5 in South Plainfield
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
2 mi away
Red Roof Inn Edison
Red Roof Inn Edison
#6 of 15 in Edison
E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - P...
#4 of 5 in South Plainfield

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites South Plainfield/Piscataway? Share your experiences!