“Watch your drinks!!”

Description: Phn# 908 561 6015
New Jersey
“Watch your drinks!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

As we occasionally dine at Red Lobster, we have noticed the prices going up, and not really getting a value meal any more. We don't know if other R L quality is going down, but even an occasional over cooked, rubbery lobster or shrimp have med our plates here. I also want to say here that for the most part, their food is tasty. Watch the incredible salt content though!

Ok, about the drinks..... Make sure they don't ice up your drink to the point I had to speak to the waitress, then when the manager came over, I told him about how much ice was in my 7 dollar rip off. 75%, yes 75% of my Long Island Ice Tea was ice. I really noticed this after drinking down the mix and it went down much faster than usual. And it was the worst tasting Ice tea I ever had. Good bartenders I guess are hard to come by. My wife was smart and ordered hers with no ice. It was 75% filled to top. Better Idea!!!!!!!!!!
Although I want to point out the manager removed the drinks from our tab. Admirable of him to do so.I told him I was very concerned that this doesn't happen to the next person. I don't complain too much when asked how is everything of a meal if something is not quite right, but when I get ripped off getting a drink with the glass filled almost to the top, it pushes the wrong buttons on me. Don't let them get away with this long time trick...anywhere!

• Visited September 2013

Budapest, Hungary
“A very good one.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Although it is a chain, I had a very good dinner with my friend here. I recommend it to anyone who likes seafood even if it is not the best seafood I ever had.

Visited August 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Don't bother”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was processed and greasy over done coconut shrimp and calamari. Just not worth the price or hype as advertised on TV.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sara C
Harrisburg, PA
“Well-Run, Friendly, and Delicious!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Seafood at the shore is always a treat, and this place is just outstanding. I enjoyed the shrimp trio and found myself pleading with the server to not bring me any more of those delicious cheddar biscuits. They are addictive! The place is well-run; I was told there'd be a 10 minute wait when I arrived, and they were spot-on with their planning. Of course, everyone was friendly, including the floor manager who was encouraging her staff and helping them rather than scolding them. Great environment; beautiful facility.

• Visited September 2012
Plainfield, New Hampshire
“good food good atmosphere friendly staff”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

surrounding was very cozy and comfortable, fast service, and very good food, spacious, reasonable prices will go again

Visited August 2012