“Seafood Lovers”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Love the seafood selection even though it is a chain. I go only on Tuesday which is the only day they have early happy hour. They do have one at 9 PM but I need to go to work early.
Check out the Bayou Bites for $2.00 each and the $100 ea Oysters.

Would frequent nightly if there was Happy Hour other than only on Tuesday.

MCziraky

There are newer reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had the great pleasure of finding this place right as my taste buds were screaming "Crab". I sat in the bar area and was greeted by a really great and efficient bartender who slid me a menu first and quickly had a local craft beer draft sitting in front of me. I ordered the Queen crab, mussels and scallops and it was placed in front of me before I had a chance to down two swallows of the draft beer. What a great combination platter at under $25.00 and it was absolutely cooked to perfection. The mussels in wine sauce were delectable, scallops seared to perfection but no overcooked and the crab was fresh and succulent. 5 Stars!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Joe's seems like it should be good & I like the concept besides which the location by me is always busy. This was our second try and I'm still underwhelmed. Food is just okay, I suppose for a seafood fanatic it might be better than say Red Lobster but my paella was greasy and overly salted. Pricey but not all that satisfying. There is a nice kids play area & patio seating does make one feel as at the shore. Yet all in all it's not that impressive considering the price and wait time.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went for lunch with a friend. I did get the lobster bucket . I have been there before and gotten other crab buckets. I think the Lobster was good but I would prefer the other buckets that include calms and mussels along with lobster claws and snow crabs. This is a place to only get the buckets verses the non seafood. If you are not a seafood lover this is not the place for you. Also plan on getting your hands dirty, it can be messy but fun and worth it. Old bay seasoning is the one to get. It can be noisy at night, but fun. Lunch crowd is very light.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our family met for father's day on a Sunday for an early dinner. The servers were friendly, although not always attentive to refilling drinks. The Boston steamer was decent, and I couldn't finish the entire entree.