“Atmosphere galore!”
Review of 365 Bistro - CLOSED

365 Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Stelton Rd.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This upscale tappas bistro has the nicest and romantic setting around! We sat by the fireplace and with the lights and windows in the front of the restaurant it was truly amazing...the food is a little pricey, but the portions are ample. I ordered the mixed grill with mashed potatoes and green beans....I received a fillet mignon, sausage, and a chicken fillet....the Beef was excellent, the sausage was very salty and the chicken was a little like a "mcnugget" . Appetizers are very small and pricey. The golf ball size crab cake was $9.00, and the stuffed mushrooms (4 small) was $9.00 too...I will go again and this time leave the appetizers out and get a dessert...they looked real good too!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went there last Saturday with 2 friends and must say from the time we sat down to the time we left it was great. The food was great our waitress Veronica was very pleasant and the place was modern and fresh. The only thing I will complain about was the bartender who seemed to not have his act together. He was clearly overwhelmed, later apologized
But I was turned off . But what matters is the food and it was presented well and tasty

1  Thank nuccia500
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I have been the this restaurant many times since it's opened about a year or so ago. The menu is very good, as are the drinks, food, service and atmosphere. It's a recommended good local restaurant if you live in the area. There are plenty of excellent options on the menu. Some Tapas style so that's a good way to try something out that either new to you or if you're curious to tempt your palate. I would recommend this place as it has everything you would want in a good local restarant. Fair pricing, good menu, good food, good service. We'll be back many times.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I have been there a few times in the past month and we were truly impressed each time! The first time we went we sat at the bar first with the plan to have a drink and then move to the dining room for dinner. After getting settled in and having a nice time with the bartender we decided to have dinner at the bar. The first time you're there the menu can be a little intimidating because of the large selection and different varieties of food (which is rarely a bad thing). We joked about this to the bartender and he then described certain items to us and suggested a trio of tapas to go along with the entrees that we had our heart set on. To his suggestion, we had the spicy lobster cheese dip, scallops and bacon, and a grilled chorizo dish as our tapas and they all went so well with me and my husband's entrees. During our entrees we were greeted by the chef who was very kind and was doing his rounds to make sure everyone at the bar was satified with their meals. I can tell you between the staff, food, and ambiance we were more than satisfied!

We've been back a couple times since then and did have dinner once in the dining room to try and out and we were not disappointed! Our waitress was a sweetheart and really made us feel at home. Her knowledge of the menu was also just as impressive as the bartenders our first time and the dining room was beautiful!

In an area where you mostly see chain restaurants 365 definitely seperates itself from the pack. Simply put, if you want 2 meals for $20 there's an applebees down the street. But if you want carefully prepared-fresh food in a much more classier environment, then this is where you need to be!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hosted a large Brunch group here. Can't beat the price! A nice selection of items to choose from. Eggs and omlets cooked anyway you like them. Freshly made waffles and pancakes with a couple of nice carving stations. And wonderful service too!