“Great Variety of Tapas”
Review of 365 Bistro - CLOSED

365 Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Stelton Rd.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My son and daughter-in-law accompanied my husband and I Friday evening for our first visit to 365 Bistro. Only one of us ordered an entree while the other three ordered tapas. The only tapas which were disappointing were the shrimp and chorizo flatbread pizza which had very little shimp chopped too finely and was covered with way too much, which appeared to be, hummus, and the other tapas was the shrimp and sausage paella with market vegetables and saffron rice which had no sausage but did have two clams and three mussels. It would have been nice to be informed of the substitutions since I don't like mussels and would have preferred more clams and no mussels. The wateremelon salad with fried goat cheese was nice and refreshing, and the asparagus with crispy pancetta and pignoles was also very good. Their pricing of menu items was rather unusual, i. e., New England Clam Chowder $5.90, Cheese Soup $4.90, Frittes $4.80, Mushroom and Pecan Stuffed Chicken Breast $16.30, and Pretzel Wrapped Salmon $19.80. Why not just round prices up or down? All in all, I will be returning and would certainly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for 365 Bistro

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times since it opened about a year ago. We always sit at the bar, which is spacious, open, modern and clean. The atmosphere and decor are very nice (if a bit dark). One wall is an attractive floor to ceiling glass wine refrigerator. You can also see into the open kitchen and there are large flat screen TVs visible from every vantage point. It is rarely crowded in the early evening on weekends when we usually go. My husband usually orders raw oysters and clams (always fresh and good dipping sauces) and I order from the tapas menu. I love the variety, high quality ingredients and interesting and tasty flavor combinations. Thankfully, there is almost nothing on the menu that is smothered in melted cheese. Their specialty cocktail menu is pretty good but limited and they have a nice selection of beers on tap. All drinks are served in nicely chilled glasses and the bar tenders are very friendly and attentive. Prices aren't bad either. We have only eaten in the restaurant dining room once (for Mothers Day brunch) and the food was mediocre but we will keep coming back to the bar for a very good light meal and drinks.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our names are Elaine and Bob Reinman

We came in, impressed with the ambiance, sat down in some kind of bean bag like chair, low and feeling we are like kids at a table. FIRST BAD MISTAKE! Our backs hurt later, and did not enjoy the time at the table.
Next, we see that you have to pay for bread to be served at a dinner. This is the first time I had ever seen this. SECOND BAD MISTAKE!
Then getting our dinners: I chose the: Broiled New England Dinner of Cod, Shrimp and Scallops and my wife chose the: Pan Roasted Chicken with Wild Mushroom Ragout. We noticed the silverware was the worst ever. The knife is just a flat stamped out stainless steel that had sharp edges on the handle, so when you bared down to cut food, you got pain in the fingers. And they do not cut!
THIRD BAD MISTAKE!
Celery was cooked and served in my wife's Entrees. We have NEVER herd of such a thing! FORTH BAD MISTAKE!
We thought the windows opening to the traffic pollution and parking lot and scenery to the bridge ramp was not thought out. Should have been a solid wall and continue the ambiance within. By the way, the air conditioning did not work when we arrived.
My cherry coke was so watered down that we barely tasted the coke or cherry!
FIFTH BAD MISTAKE!
I could not tell the difference between my shrimp and cod as they where cooked together and the cod tasted funny. The scallops where under cooked as I kept eating them, I seen pink inside trying to observe in the poorly lit room. SIXTH BAD MISTAKE!
Then we get the check and noticed it was $47. and something cents for just 2 small Entrees and 2 sodas. No bread, no salad, and the food was just about edible. SEVENTH BAD MISTAKE!
Then we got out of there as fast as we could because of all theses
disappointments, we then went to Home Depot to get a few things and I got sick, most likely the bad fish I ate. I had diarrhea for 20 minutes at the store. My wife was OK. I continued to have the runs the rest of the night. EIGHTH BAD MISTAKE!
Having experienced all this, we will never go to any 365 Bistro restaurants ever again. This is one and done situation.

We will post this in Tripadvisor so others will be aware.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great selection: eggs any way you like, omelets, eggs Benedict, waffle station, quiche, fruits and vegetables, carving stations with ham and roast beef, along with entree choices are only some of the selections available on the Brunch buffet tables, all at a ridiculously low price! Have visited two to three times per month and have never been disappointed. Cost is not much more than a Sunday breakfast at the diner but, at the diner, you only get to choose one of the above items. You certainly aren't hungry for the rest of the day after visiting this brunch.

Reviewed August 2, 2012