I stayed only one night (thankfully) at the Best Western Hotel due to a cancellation in my United Airlines Flight. The hotel is a good 45 mins away from the airport and is surrounded by number of malls and restaurants. However, after 2300 hrs, you can find nothing to eat or drink, except from the hotel's vending machines.
The room I stayed in was decent but there was a dominant stink. The lights in the bathroom didn't work and the furniture looked worn out. There was a sign that mentioned they were renovating the property, but overall the present condition is bad!
The breakfast at the hotel is a selection of several machines that dispense coffee, juice, croissants, etc. Nothing great and not even enough to satisfy your hunger, especially if you chose not to eat the Dunkin Donuts; which is the only option for dinner after 2300 hrs!
Try to skip this property if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Rutgers University, Verizon and AT&T Corporate offices and the PSE&G headquarters, this South Plainfield, New Jersey hotel is in the center of it all. Ideally located by both exciting big-city and comfortable rural attractions, The Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel is the perfect destination for relaxation after a long day of work or play. Business travelers from the Raritan Center, Garden State Convention Center, PSE&G, Motorola, AT&T, Chanel and Colgate, or nearby Muhlenberg Hospital and Rutgers University will enjoy easy access to nearby Middlesex Mall, Woodbridge Mall and Menlo Park Mall, all located less than one mile from the hotel. Travel a bit further, and you'll find outdoor activities including golf, hiking trails, fishing, ice-skating, horseback riding and more - perfect for enjoying a bit of fun after exploring the area or travelling to nearby New York City. When it's time to rest, there's no better place to call home than this plush South Plainfield hotel. Boasting 100 well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access, the Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel has all the quiet comforts you've come to expect from a Best Western hotel. Also containing an array of amenities for the savvy traveler, such as complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, a 24-hour fitness facility, guest laundry, free parking, limited business services and cocktail lounge, you'll find everything you need for a relaxing stay. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable trip to South Plainfield, New Jersey. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Plainfield Best Western
- Best Western South Plainfield