“Excellenrt choice”

Dining options: Reservations
Princeton, NJ
“Excellenrt choice”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The tandoori chicken was so tenter cooked to perfection. Presentation, good quiet intimate atmosphere. Portions are very good and menu prices are decent. I highly recommend

• Visited October 2013

“Pricey even with a groupon”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Overall for a restaurant in South Plainfield NJ the prices are NYC prices. The groupon when used kicks in an automatic gratuity which accounts for the discount you receive when buying the groupon. So you pay for an expensive meal and you get the tip at a discount. Also the heavy advertising that goes on during the meal was inappropriate and distracted from the meal. The service is good but confused as there are no tables assigned so we have to repeat orders and what we wanted.

Don't bother with the groupon. Just try the restaurants down the road on Oaktree which are better value.

• Visited September 2013
City, NJ
“Excellent Indian fare”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went here over the weekend for lunch with my beau ;) and with a groupon (cheap!). The food was excellent- they had a good several few dishes to choose from. The staff were on point: you never had to ask for water. The naan is served hot, the cup for the water - this interesting hammered copper looking thing. Only four stars because of a few things I did not like: the soda I ordered came flat. I did not want to bother, but realized in the end I should have- they charge $3 for it! O well .-_-. The lay out of the buffet is weird- I guess because of the fancy cushioned chair along the walls make it weird, so they have to position the buffet fare the way it is. It's just hard to move around even if you're of average weight and build. Me and my guy scrambled a bit to get to the next set of choices in the buffet. I would still recommend this place otherwise. Food, service, and cleanliness of the place is great! :)

• Visited September 2013
Yorba Linda, California
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I come here during business trips to NJ. The food here is excellent. I have been to a few restaurants in the NJ area and this one has better ingredients and service.

I have brought a number of my co-workers here and all of them have enjoyed it (indians and non-indians).

• Visited July 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“Good food & Service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I ordered take out since I live far from South Plainfield. I called in my order and was told to pick up in 20 minutes. I didn't have to wait, my food was ready when I got there. Their food was delicious. I will try other items from their menu to find out my favorite.

• Visited July 2013