“Nice Place to Eat”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is connected to the Holiday Inn which makes it convenient and is right off of Exit 5 of I-287. They had a huge salad bar which looked good. I ate at bar since I was eating alone. I had the Rib-eye which was perfectly cooked and came with mashed potatoes and green beans (both good. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Food was overpriced and sloooooow. When it did arrive it really wasn't all that great. I expected more, but it was convenient, being right inside the lobby of our hotel.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Convenient if you are staying at the Holiday Inn. Food was much better than expected, and service was great.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This Ruby Tuesday was very cozy. The service was ok and the food was typical Ruby Tuesday food. Will come here again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is the first time we went to this chain in Piscataway and surprisingly everything was very nice. The Salad bar was a good option for my vegetarian wife. Will definitely visit again.