“A Good Burger.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The burger was tasty. The atmosphere was good. I would recommend going. In these days of a multitude of burger restaurants’, I found this one to be a revisit.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Expensive for a hamburger! $10 bucks? I don't think so!
Tables all over are very sticky, and was told by the manager that when it was a franchise, they ruined the tables by cleaning them with aggressive cleaners. But they do nothing to correct it! THE WHOLE TABLES ARE STICKY.
Then my wife and I witnessed the tables getting cleaned with a common rag to the seats, then to table tops, back to the seats, then tables again...... you now get the idea. This bothers me.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Red Robin has been very good at every location I have tried. I received very good service from Belinda and the soup and salad were very tasty.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Red Robin has quickly become one of my favorite burger places! There are many options; burgers (chicken/beef), vegetarian options, appetizers, and assorted drink options (+ full bar).

This is our local Red Robin so while we frequent this location, the quality of service has changed (about a year ago) when they fired/re-hired all new kitchen staff (cooks, etc). The servers, for the most part, are attentive and nice. There is a young(er), male manager that is SUPER great, however, there is a woman manager and bald, male manager that aren't so warm.

Prices are reasonable! And they have room for big groups/parties.

Definitely worth going!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I LOVE Red Robin... usually. The service at the South Plainfield Red Robin is so bad that despite being fairly close to where I work, I will never go here again.

Visit #1 was in early January at about 1:15pm on a Wednesday. There were 9 people in the restaurant at 4 tables. It took nearly 90 minutes to complete a visit that included no appetizers or dessert, just some burgers. We had to ask repeatedly for refills on drinks and were never offered more fries. After asking for extra napkins three times, we grabbed them off of an adjacent table.

Visit #2 was in late January at about 2pm on a Monday. It was slightly more crowded than our previous visit, and we were seated at a table near the bar, which was the hostess' solution to our "think we can get in and out in 45 minutes?" question (she thought the waitress would be able to wait on us quicker than the regular staff). An hour and 15 minutes later and three burgers later, we were finallyn finished and vowing never to go back.

The food here is the same as any other Red Robin, but the service pales in comparison. I urge you to go to one of the other ones.

1  Thank Kimberley R