This hotel was not great, but it was the cheapest option close to Princeton University. If you need a cheap place for a night or two, this place is fine. However, next time I would spend more to get a better place. Basically, it was pretty tired and run down. It was not perfectly clean, as a hotel room should be. They only clean the rooms once a week or so, if you are staying a long time. I do not recommend an extended stay here. It is a 5 minute drive to Princeton University (along a highway – it is not walk-able). There is nothing else around the hotel, so do not stay here if you do not have a car. The bathroom was spacious, and the kitchen was stocked with necessities like cutlery and dishes. It was not horrible, but it was nothing nice or special. Just a place to sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Princeton / South Brunswick Hotel South Brunswick
- Extended Stay Monmouth Junction
- South Brunswick Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick North America - NJ