WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Brunswick
South Brunswick Township, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The customer service here at this extended stay is TOP NOTCH. The staff is very helpful and extends themself far and above your expectations. Maria is very knowledgable of the area and makes you feel welcome. She is very professional. I highly recommend extended stay as your next place to stay when you are traveling.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 7, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
newark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Staff is very friendly when I stay here...usually can get a good rate through priceline.com...clean rooms with full kitchen and needed utensils....a limited breakfast is provided every morning...stongly recommend!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

When my company gave me a long term assignment in the South Brunswick area, I decided to forgo renting an apartment along with the expense of deposits, furniture, utility bills,cable etc. I chose to try Extended Stay. Like most decisions some turn out well and others do not. This decision turned out great. I have found the staff to be courteous, attentiveness, competent and pleasant. Maria,Theo, Carmella, Angelo along with the entire staff have been terrific. I also appreciate the convenience of having access to the laundry room and being able to cook my own meals. Shopping is a walk away. I would be remiss not to mention the recent upgrades especially the high speed WiFi. As a professional I depend on quick access to my company's servers. In a nutshell, I am very satisfied with the quiet and clean rooms. In the end though, we all want competent and nice people in our lives. The staff here has certainly met this criteria.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Princeton, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great hotel lovely staff Carmela and Maria and my family love it as well it's a clean happy place most definitely recommend it . Stayed here for a while and it's comfortable and the fact that it has a kitchen is a awesome since I love to cook . So if you are in the area think about staying here !!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Dayton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very Nice Stay Always.
Staff is very helpful & always pleasant. I always stay there when I'm in the area. Maria, Teo, & Tahir always make me feel welcome. And I know that if there was a problem, I could call them & they would make it better.
Happy Customer,
Lisa Y

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 1, 2013

South Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

It is home away from home! Quiet, clean, respectful and allows you to make your own meals if you wish. The staff at the front desk are great, they welcome you and take care of your check in and out in a professional manner. I was particularly impressed by Maria. She made sure I received a room in a location that provided privacy and comfort. I appreciated this about her service. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I don't know about the other rooms but the A/C unit is a lot more noisy than I expected and it a...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family and I just moved from NJ to Pittsburgh a few months ago and this was our first visit back to NJ. We would've liked to have found accommodations where we could come back again and again (staying 5-7days at a time.) However Extended Stay in So. Bruns will not be that hotel. I walk with a cane or a walker and requested a handicapped room since the wider doorways are helpful. We got to our room (on the second floor all the way down the hallway) and the room and doorways were very small. The only thing handicapped about the room was the shower, which was made for wheelchairs. But we have two little children and neither one of them could take a bath. When I came down to express my disappointment in the room size, the front staff was nasty and said that I never said I wanted a room with a tub and that it's my fault for not booking a bigger room. I then said that we may cut our trip short and she basically said "Sorry to hear that." (Very disappointing response.) The elevators and hall ways were very dirty. There were even cigarette butts in the elevator (I saw the same butts 3 days in a row!) We requested a smoke free room but our room and especially our hallway to our room smelled of smoke. We let the staff know after our first night stay that we would be checking out after our 3rd night (we prepaid for 5 nights.) I asked specifically if I would receive a receipt and also a refund and was told absolutely yes. The night before checkout we even asked the front desk again if there was anything left to do (and that we wanted to check out by 6am or so) and the gentleman said no. However, when we checked out, no staff was available (I waited for 25minutes, calling the number that was posted multiple times) When the overnight staff came to the desk, he had no idea what i was talking about when I asked for a receipt and a refund. He said he could not do that and I would have to wait for the next shift. We had to leave to avoid a snow storm, so we did. I called back and spoke to Carmella who *was* very polite and said YES I would be receiving a refund and a receipt (and the receipt was sent via email.) I have not received my receipt or refund (although I understand this may take one more day) but I am appalled I checked in and out with absolutely no paperwork. Needless to say, our family will not be back at this location and I will be sure to pass the word on to friends and family about this negative experience. Not a family friendly place, in our opinion.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Naomi B
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, January 24, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Brunswick
Holiday Inn Princeton
#8 of 15 in Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswick - Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswic...
#1 of 6 in Monmouth Junction
Extended Stay America - Princeton - West Windsor
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Princeton

Been to Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick? Share your experiences!