Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Brunswick
brooklyn
“Never Again”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights and I won't be returning. HORRIBLE Experience! The worst experience i've ever had at any hotel!!

The front desk staff are horrible. Extremely unprofessional, unaccomodating, slow and inefficient.

The Hotel Manager (who should lead by example) is also rude, unprofessional and lacks customer service etiquette!! I actually witnessed her being rude and impatient to a guest ..also witnessed her calling the cops on the same guest who made a complaint about a maintenance worker entering her room while she was half dressed.

Overheard one of the front desk staff knock on a guest's door telling them that their card was declined. O_o umm, I believe a phone call would've been more appropiate!

The older overnight guy is extremely unprofessional and is extremely slow!
The refridgerator in my room didn't work and the AC leaked leaving a huge wet spot on the floor.

The walls are VERY thin and you can hear the TV in the room next to you crystal clear!!

The laundry facility was dirty and HOT! No air conditioning.

The only thing i liked about this place was the fact that the rooms are newly renovated and spacious.

Never Again! This place is the PITS!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank J M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, August 29, 2012

I do appreciate the opportunity to provide an explanation regarding the issues you described. I truly understand your aggravation and the inconvenience you experienced. The circumstances you have detailed are, of course, unacceptable and highly regrettable. It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home. And we recognize that in order to achieve that goal, we must provide outstanding service as well as clean and comfortable accommodations.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 1, 2012

stay here for a few days and i am very satisfied with my stay! room is well maintained, very clean. staff are all professionals. good customer service. definitely will come back! highly recommended!location is near to shopping malls, restaurants, groceries, gas stations and very close to Princeton University.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank win12345
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here for few days. Our hotel rooms are well-maintained and clean. The hotel manager and staff were courteous and very friendly and most of all, very accommodating to all of our needs. We will stay again in this hotel whenever we are back in Princeton area and will strongly recommend this to our family and friends!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike D
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We are from Chicago visiting Princeton, NJ and we were very surprised with this hotel. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The manager and staff are very friendly and accommodating to small request. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will surely would want to stay again if I go back to the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kunetria
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

Decent place so far. Updated and clean. Beds are comfortable. Limited TV channels. Internet speed less than 1mbps on free wifi. Front desk was very helpful and courteous

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Jwaltney D
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, July 11, 2012

South Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed June 15, 2012

the manager and staff are great very helpful and friendly any time i am in the area i will always stay here.highly recommend this hotel to anyone else in the company.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank John D

plainsboro
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Everyone that works here did a good job! My room was clean and comfortable.
It does need some renovation, which I am told is underway. Staff was
helpful and friendly. The occasional minor problem (like a slow drain
or broken thermostat) is usually remedied quickly by the staff. I
would highly recommend this place to everyone, rooms are spacious and
clean, front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. maintenance
issues are taken care of immediately. above all, the hotel is in a
very safe location. It was nice to have a well stocked kitchen with
the items necessary to use for cooking and eating meals. If anything
else was needed, the front desk was accommodating. Keep up the good
work!!

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank solomon e
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Brunswick
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswick - Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswic...
#1 of 6 in Monmouth Junction
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton
Extended Stay America - Princeton - West Windsor

Been to Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick? Share your experiences!