Stayed here for 2 nights and I won't be returning. HORRIBLE Experience! The worst experience i've ever had at any hotel!!
The front desk staff are horrible. Extremely unprofessional, unaccomodating, slow and inefficient.
The Hotel Manager (who should lead by example) is also rude, unprofessional and lacks customer service etiquette!! I actually witnessed her being rude and impatient to a guest ..also witnessed her calling the cops on the same guest who made a complaint about a maintenance worker entering her room while she was half dressed.
Overheard one of the front desk staff knock on a guest's door telling them that their card was declined. O_o umm, I believe a phone call would've been more appropiate!
The older overnight guy is extremely unprofessional and is extremely slow!
The refridgerator in my room didn't work and the AC leaked leaving a huge wet spot on the floor.
The walls are VERY thin and you can hear the TV in the room next to you crystal clear!!
The laundry facility was dirty and HOT! No air conditioning.
The only thing i liked about this place was the fact that the rooms are newly renovated and spacious.
Never Again! This place is the PITS!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Princeton / South Brunswick Hotel South Brunswick
- Extended Stay Monmouth Junction
- South Brunswick Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick North America - NJ