“Excellent Family Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Brunswick
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Family Stay”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We are from Chicago visiting Princeton, NJ and we were very surprised with this hotel. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The manager and staff are very friendly and accommodating to small request. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will surely would want to stay again if I go back to the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kunetria
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

Decent place so far. Updated and clean. Beds are comfortable. Limited TV channels. Internet speed less than 1mbps on free wifi. Front desk was very helpful and courteous

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Jwaltney D
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

South Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed June 15, 2012

the manager and staff are great very helpful and friendly any time i am in the area i will always stay here.highly recommend this hotel to anyone else in the company.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank John D

plainsboro
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Everyone that works here did a good job! My room was clean and comfortable.
It does need some renovation, which I am told is underway. Staff was
helpful and friendly. The occasional minor problem (like a slow drain
or broken thermostat) is usually remedied quickly by the staff. I
would highly recommend this place to everyone, rooms are spacious and
clean, front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. maintenance
issues are taken care of immediately. above all, the hotel is in a
very safe location. It was nice to have a well stocked kitchen with
the items necessary to use for cooking and eating meals. If anything
else was needed, the front desk was accommodating. Keep up the good
work!!

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank solomon e
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Mahwah, New Jersey
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I really like this hotel, it's clean, and very well maintained. Carla and the folks at the front desk are very nice and friendly people. Location is good since it is located on rt1. I have been staying here for almost five months on business, and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a short/long term stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is facing a major road, Rt 1 so the rooms facing back to the woods are quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My family stayed in this hotel overnite & it was a very pleasant experience the staff are accomodating & the room is very clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Arlene,

Georgetown, Delaware
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I chose to spend one night over Mother's Day weekend at Extended Stay in South Brunswick. We compared rates in the area and this one was very good (just a few dollars more than the seedy-looking Red Roof Inn down the highway).

View of Route 1 was ugly and a little noisy, but the AC was loud enough to drown out the sound of constant traffic. The only other brief annoyance was an unnecessary phone call at 10:30 from a snippy front desk clerk reminding us to check out at 11. We were just about to walk out at that point and I didn't understand the phone call (maybe if it was 11:30 it would have made sense).

Room was nice and spacious with a kitchenette. It also had a nice flat screen TV and comfortable furnishings. The next time we come to town to visit family, we would definitely consider staying here again!

Room Tip: I would request a room that did not face the highway
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Princeton - South Brunswick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Brunswick
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswick - Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites South Brunswic...
#2 of 6 in Monmouth Junction
Homewood Suites by Hilton Princeton
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton

Been to Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick? Share your experiences!