“Very nice indian restaurant”
Review of Guru Palace

Guru Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The fast food vegatarian take-out place next door, Bollywood Cafe, has the same owners. The best Indian food I've had since my last trip to Mumbai. :-)
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Very nice restaurant .nice spicy food.little expensive but worth for value.Service is moderate.
I recommend this for parties and get togethers.menu has a great selection.not to crowdy.staff
Is great.i will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friend and family.

4  Thank Radi O

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went to Guru Palace for a private affair the other week and was absolutely dissatisfied with the way management handled the event.

First: The heating was broken and the manager never told our friends who booked the place until midway through the dinner. Even when we first arrived to the place to set the tables, the lady would go up to the thermostat and press a few buttons, and say "Yes, I just turned it up all the way, don't worry." It was only until my brother went to the thermostat did we realize she actually didn't even press anything and the heat was not turned on. So, we turned it on ourselves, but still no heat. We told management, and they said yeah, our heater is broken and set us up with a few space heaters. These space heaters did not get the job done at all, unfortunately all our guests had to wear their jackets and coats throughout the dinner to stay warm.

Second: with all the space heaters setup and plugged into the wall, Guru Palace did not have proper electricity wired to handle a simple DJ setup with two speakers. It caused a circuit to break and the manager told our event organizer that either "we don't have heat or we don't have a speaker"

Third: With all the complaints that happened already, the manger threatened to not serve dinner if payment was not received. Words were thrown around, and I was appalled by some of the things that were coming out of the managers mouth, it was very unprofessional and rude. We of course paid the full amount, and received cold food; the naan was dry, the chicken tikka was plain boring and cold.

I will never go back to this place again, or, recommend anyone to try it. Terrible management tied with subpar food equates to an awful dining experience.

3  Thank Ryan J
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The decor was very nice and food just tasty ..to enjoy the evening. Crowd was surprisingly less, as it was a week day. Helpful advice from the courteous staff ensured we ordered the right quantity..pleasant surprise as we are encouraged more often than not to order more than what we eat

Impressive menu.Prices also just right.

Reasons why the place is popular amongst locals, as I understand.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We always had good Punjabi curries here. Go for chicken curry or vegetarian curries it offers authentic Punjabi flavor. Egg curry & Parathas / Naans is what we go back here often.
Friendly staff & nice ambiance makes every visit worth. I would certainly recommend this place for Punjabi food in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We're about 16 persons and it was Saturday so called them early and booked our table.We had assorted Pasandbasket of Roti, Nan,Parotha,Kulcha with Panner pasand,Vegetable jalfry,Yellow dal ,Paneer burji and also plain dhosa for younger Kids Taste wise very rich But I would say never order Plain dhosa (south indian dishes)Its only awesome for Punjabi food