“Pizza took me back to Italy!”
Review of Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in South Amboy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
“Pizza took me back to Italy!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just returned from a lunch at Don Giovanni. Enjoyed the Chicken Parm pizza and the lasagna. The pizza was delicious! If you enjoy thin crust you will love it! It reminded me of pizza that I have enjoyed on my visits to Italy. The lasagna was great too. It was loaded with meat and cheese! The service was excellent too! We will definitely return!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lori K

“Addition to previous review”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This review is more recent this restaurant closed and reopened and now it's even better then ever the pizzas are bigger and the variety of things to get is endless the menu range from appetizers that include fried ravioli to fried Mac and cheeses balls then there's the pizza, I got a 12" good size for one person or a couple to share they also have regular sized pizzas and endless toppings and different types of pizza from buffalo chicken to fried calamari they now have take out to grab a slice to go they even have pastas and steak all the menu items can be tailored to your liking even for those little one who are picky eaters or if your just not down with bacon like me this is defiantly the place to go and anyone who has a bad review has told you a lie this is the place to be and you should defiantly go

1 Thank Las177
Sayreville
“Glad it is open!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I love the pizza in this place! The 12" pies are perfect for 1 person to have for 1 meals or sharing for a couple. It's perfect for the picky eater, they can choose their own toppings! I love the choices for the pizzas, fried ravioli is great,& the atmosphere is great. Beautiful hidden gem!

“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Don Giovanni I have to admit my favorite restaurants in the area. As soon as I walked in I felt welcome in the whole entire place was beautiful. The decorations made me feel like I was back in Italy Then when I tated the pizza it really felt like I was in Italy they feel and atmosphere were great I Would highly recommend going to this restaurant because it has great food it makes the best pizza in town so stop by and have some great pizza you won't regret it

Arlington, Virginia
“Best pizza I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting my family for Christmas and we decided to try this place out. We got a house salad to share, fried raviolis, and two pizzas (margherita and the pizza with EVOO, sausage, and carmelized onions). Everything was delicious. The pizza wasn't greasy and the ingredients all tasted very fresh. The atmosphere of the place is great and they've got a bar and nice sized tv.

I will definitely be back during my next trip to Jersey.