“Delicious Dragon and Spider rolls”

Wasabi Asian Plates & Sushi Bar
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Delicious Dragon and Spider rolls”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I always get the Dragon (eel) and Spider (soft shell crabs) rolls to go because I am the only one in my family that eats sushi. They are so good, always tastes fresh! Unfortunately parking is not the easiest to find because they are located right in a busy section of Main Street. Definitely worth the trouble.

• Visited July 2012

Switzerland
“Cheap and cheerful - great fusion rolls!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The fusion rolls were great, lots of innovative combinations. Service was fast and the prices are delightful. Try the deep fried ice cream (more than enough to share) - yum!

• Visited July 2012
New York City
“Above & Beyond Excellent”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

A big group of us (15+) went here to have dinner for my niece's graduation dinner. Wasabi did not disappoint. I have to say hands down this is the best sushi I have ever had. We ordered several rolls (volcano roll, rainbow roll, house roll, Kamikaze Maki ), grilled seafood platter and steaks. I am a bit finicky when it comes to sushi just because you are dealing with raw fish but I have to say, this was the freshest sushi and seafood I have ever had. The restaurant is nicely decorated and modern. In addition, the place was spotless; really clean and well maintained. The service was impeccable. The service staff was always around and attentive without being intrusive. Lastly, the owner who is also the chef was awesome. You can tell by his demeanor and the way he took care of us and treated his staff that he really cares about his food and service. I could go on and on about what a great experience we had. I can not wait until we go back and I hope it to be quite soon. Keep up the good work.

• Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh
“Always delicious sushi and friendly service”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We have come here multiple times over the last few years. The quality is consistently top, the sushi always very fresh, they literally melt in your mouth, the servers are very attentive and the interior design is beautiful! Can't wait for our next time.

Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Nice Japanese on Main Street”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Nice bar and Japanese restaurant on Main Street. Have a liquor license.

Visited February 2012