“Change of Pace”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We decided to go to a different style restaruant and went to Martino's. The employees were very polite and professional and the food was served well cooked.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Martino's is one of our favorites! Very friendly family owned and operated, good value for excellent meals. We bring the kids. The waiters, are brothers and the father, owner, keeps us entertained. If you are looking for something different or good Cuban food try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had met a friend there for lunch today. I had the Shredded Beef Ropa Vieja while my friend had the buffet. I thought the beef was delicious. My friend enjoyed the buffet. Apparantly we had the pleasure of meeting Martino. He is larger than life - very friendly and the reviews don't lie - he put on spur of the moment "floor show" :)

I would go back again and would recommend this place to friends!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This restaurant in Somerville is located at the of main street. The restaurant offers Cuban food, and is BYOB establishment so you can bring your own beer/wine. I've been here about 6-8 times each time ordering something different, I have yet to be disappointed, the food is very good, the prices are reasonable, the dinners range from about 14-22 dollars (Aug2012). I think this is family owned business, the staff is the same since I been going. The owner "Martino" is always onsite and many times takes your order. Martiino is very friendly and makes coming to this restaurant a pleasure.

If its your birthday Martino sings happy birthday to you, recently he has sung with a recording (his own voice) helping him out. Other things he sings himself while playing his guiter.

Overall I really have nothing bad to say about Martino's, the food is really good. Parkiing is sometimes a problem, but there is a municiple parking lot close by (free after 5pm)

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our family visited Martino's since we were looking for something different and boy are we glad that we did! We shared the tostones with guacamole and the empenadas! Both were terrific. There were 10-12 large slices of plantain, lightly breadly and quickly fried with very tasty guamole. There were 4 pieces of corn empenadas filled with a delicious mixture of meat, potatoes and vegetable served with pork rinds and a delicious dipping sauce. The entrees were great. The pork, chicken and shrimp with garlic sauce were delicious. But the winner was chicken, jalapenos, plantains, zucchini and apple with a mole sauce. Fabulous dish. All entrees are served with rice and beans. Food is very reasonably priced as well and the servers were very nice. We recommend this restaurant highly and can't wait to return!