“Delicious food!”

Cafe Picasso
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trenton, New Jersey
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for our 1st year anniversary. It was byob which we didn't know until we got here but there was a liquor store nearby. We sat next to the open kitchen which was entertaining to watch and felt the heat of the fire every now and then. The bread that was delivered was excellent, and we ordered calamari for our appetizer which was also very good. I ordered pasta and seafood and my boyfriend ordered something off the specials. Both were very good and the portions were very big. We definitely will go back.

• Visited May 2013

Bridgewater, NJ
“First time stop with friends”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We recently went to this place with friends of ours who have dined here many times...we had reservations which became somewhat of a problem as others who walked in after us (who did not have reservations) were seated first...I was annoyed by this...anyhow we were finally led to a table in a room far in the back...the restaurant has an interesting layout...very narrow, but very long...we walked thru 3 other rooms full of people before arriving at ours ha ha...I have to say it is very beautiful inside but extremely noisy...I found it very difficult to hear the conversation taking place at our table...! there is a wide variety of food on the menu and I was extremely pleased with what it was that I ended up ordering...I would go back again though because the overall experience was enjoyable...you just have to know that some places are going to be very loud inside and this is one of them...:)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank fuzzylablover
NJ
“Huge Portions and Good Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We met friends and had a reservation. The portions are huge. For example, we shared a calamari for an appetizer and it abundantly fed all 4 of us. It was delicious and not your ordinary fried calamari appetizer. The pasta and seafood dishes, pasta and chicken dish were excellent and huge. The veal parm was substandard - not enough sauce on it and served over pasta. Each entree came with a house salad which was delicious. The service was outstanding. Food was a bit pricy but good food. Our only complaint was that although we had a reservation and were promptly seated, we would have liked to be more in the back where it was quieter. This was our first visit so will know for next time.
Enjoy! 6

• Visited August 2013
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Great restaurant, very nice decor, AMAZING garlic bread!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Café Picasso does an excellent job with their large menu, wonderful décor, and hospitality. The waitress was very kind even though we arrived about 45 minutes before closing. We were even offered a dessert considering the restaurant was within 15 minutes of closing! Would highly recommend this restaurant for a nice occasion, dinner on the town, get-together with friends, etc. Above all of this, the garlic bread included with the bread basket served when we sat down WAS AMAZING! Probably the best I've ever had! Definitely plan to go back again soon!

• Visited May 2013
Warren, New Jersey
“Come Early”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a fantastic Italian resturant! Food is very good, seating is sometimes hard to get. I recommend the salmon dish, seafood salad, and shrimp scampi.

Visited February 2013