Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jwcorbett
Miamisburg, Ohio

Pleasant Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 11, 2017
Location was nice and close to all the offices I needed to visit. Lobby and Conference Area had a nice decor. Room needed some updates with bed mattress being really worn and squeaky. Desk chair was really worn. Ordered room service and they were communicative and fast on delivery. Hotel staff gets a thumbs up.
Trip type: Traveled on business
  • Booking.com
0.6 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel and Conference Center
View more hotels in Somerset
1,172 results
All reviews double tree cookies breakfast buffet very nice hotel coffee maker new jersey business starbucks highway
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I was really looking forward to taking a bath and ignoring the saggy looking mattress cover, until I saw the stray hairs in the tub 😞

Since I'm already here, they don't have the AC on any hallway floors above the lobby - it feels like an elephant's butt up here so make sure you're close to an elevator. Also, the elevators have no circulation whatsoever so be prepared. And I've had the AC on for ~6 hours set to 65 - my thermostat hasn't dropped below 71. Maybe time for an upgrade Hilton? Or do NJ visitors not deserve a working AC? Maybe we just like listening to that noise all night long so we don't wake up in a puddle of sweat?!

And would a complimentary bottle of water kill you?! SPG gives at least two per night...

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank manyelluh
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I am a trucker and have had many bad experiences. This place was nice and clean. Will become a weekly stay. One of my biggest complaints is how many hotels change their rates week to week. I am hoping with my HHonors the cost can remain affordable.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Hotel is great for conferences. I've been here a couple of times and I love the convenience of parking. Elevators always timely. Food services is ok, but the staff will try to accomodate your request if reasonable. I love their digital key system. Pool was being renovated. Gym is nice.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I had the misfortune of selecting this hotel as the primary hotel for my wedding and it was easily the most obnoxious part of a year-long process (of which 9 months was spent visiting more venues I care to count, which should give you some indication of the planning process). If you intend to stay at this hotel, I highly recommend either recording your calls or getting everything written and confirmed in a follow-up email.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank danielgU307BT
Management response:Responded September 26, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations that is certainly not the level of service that we wish to provide. It seems that you had some challenges in the planning process that I would like to discuss further with you if possible.
Again I apologize for the mishandling of your stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Nice rooms and service. Appreciate on-site Starbuck , complimentary warm cookie and shuttle. Great location. I recommend staying at the Hilton Double Tree in Somerset for either personal vacation or business needs. Professional interviewing and conference rooms that one can utilize. Impressive lobby / entrance and staff. All in all, check out and the check into DoubleTree