DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
$159
Hotels.com
$98
Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$98
$154
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$109
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsdouble treecookiescovered walkwaybreakfast buffetvery nice hotelbusiness travelhotel roomplenty of parkingcoffee makerenjoyed my staynew jerseyfitness centereventbanquetstarbuckshighwaynyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Sorry but this hotel is in need of a major face lift. The parking lot was horrible, including the surface of it, even the sign was in bad shape. The entire interior is in need or repairs and my room smelled horrible.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by H... S, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

our stay was very pleasant. we had good service and plenty of help from the staff. the rooms,even though a little outdated were very nice to stay in.the staff was took care of any need we needed. the restaurant we ate in had very good service. the proximity of our hotel to area things to do was very good. we would stay at this hotel again if we return for business.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our property! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The biggest issue was that the maid service was inconsistent. Coffee, cups and creamer was often not replenished at all. I stayed a week for a business trip and I found this very frustrating. Ice machines on several floors had NO ice the entire stay. The common areas (halls outside of guest rooms) did not feel like they were air conditioned. I would not stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My stay was exceptional, as were the staff. The front desk and bar staff, in particular, did much to make us feel welcome. I have to make special mention of Sarina, Sam, Michael, Jamie, Gina, and Alana, who went above and beyond to ensure our comfort. Truly amazing, wonderful people. The room was very comfortable, and the only downside to my stay was that I couldn't stay longer. I'm looking forward to next time!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
DoubleTree by H... S, Guest Service Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and comments about our bar and front desk staff. I will make sure to share your comments with our management team. So glad you were able to experience our authentic DoubleTree hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The room at this DoubleTree Hotel did not live up to what we had experienced at other DoubleTree hotels. The room needs to be renovated soon. For the money not a good deal. This was not the worst room I have ever had but I would not stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our management team. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. We will be going under renovations in the near future to exceed our guests' expectations and we hope to cover the different aspects you encountered at our hotel. Again, I apologize for all of the issues and I certainly hope you give us another chance in the future. Thank you once again for your comments.