DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Chester, United States
“Overnight Getaway”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was at the Hotel for a Shriners Ball, I was very impress with the food we had at dinner it was very good. I really enjoyed my stay and the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family. I travel 2 hours to get to the hotel but my GPS brought me their without any problems.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ron C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the the Shriners Ball was a fun event. I will be sure to inform my Chef that you enjoyed his food, as well as the service of the hotel. I'm glad your GPS found us without a problem. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Double Tree provided all the basic necessities for our business trip to Somerset. The ample parking lot was well lit and maintained. The entry area included a small but adequate sitting area where you could wait for the rest of your party. The staff was friendly and helpful at the front desk. The bar was area was comfortable and the bar staff did a great job. The restaurant had a pretty good menu but was a little over priced. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bathroom was fine.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you ejoyed the hotel. it sounds like you had an opportunity to experience quite a few aspects of the hotel and I'm glad that you were happy with them. Thank you for choosing the Somerset DoubleTree Hotel and we hope to serve you again very soon.
San Diego, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Finding the Double Tree was a nice surprise during a long family road trip. The hotel was really nice, clean and rest full. The morning breakfast buffet was fantastic and fueled us for the last leg of our trip. So happy we found Double Tree.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

And we are happy that you found us! Our goal is to make each and every guest as comfortable as possible in every way that we can. I'm glad to hear that the Somerset Doubletree Hotel was a restful and rejuvenating experience for you as you travelled home. Please come by and stay with us again the next time that you are in the area. Thank you.
San Diego, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Breakfast room service wrong both times; John Schuman (manager) a total jerk; drunken teenagers partying/banging/yelling/etc until 3am on the Hilton Honors floor despite *repeated* calls to security/front desk; ultra-creepy manager in the pub (rude, staring, attempting to intimidate); some staff pleasant, several quite rude.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ron C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I do apologize for the experiences that you encountered during your stay. Thank you for passing these on so that they may be addressed with the staff. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Somerset hotels

WI, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very nice hotel, very accommodating, quiet rooms and clean. Michael at check in was exceptional. was easy to find and easy access to airport. Breakfast was very good. Lobby was large enough that you could meet and not be in another's conversation.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ron C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you found our hotel location, services and staff to your liking. Thank you very much for the positive comment in regards to Michael. I will be sure to pass it to him. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to serve you again very soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the DoubleTree in Somerset, NJ for a friend's wedding. The rate was under $100, which is almost unheard of. The service was great, and the hotel stay was still following-up with us after we left. They did a wonderful job of making all of us feel at home and made sure that all of our needs were met. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would certainly recommend it to others. Thanks again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Ron C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to make each and every guests' stay with us a comfortable and relaxing one. I'm glad that we achieved our goal. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Somerset and we hope to serve you again soon.
Mandeville, La, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

All associates were extremely attentive including housekeeping. I appreciate a great robe, comfy bed & pillows and a good iron. The only thing that could have been better was that the hairdryer was missing the nozzle attachment on the end.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities. I am sorry that the attachment to the hair dryer was missing. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Somerset and we hope to serve you again soon.