“Poor”

Dirty floors and bathrooms
Smelly elevators and wardrobes
Old
Poorly Maintained rooms
OK breakfast, but dirty flatware
Noisy
Rate was cheap!
Internet didn't work
Clock Radio didn't work
Phones didn't work

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Quebec, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very disappointing. Sticky bathroom floor with bottle ring marks. Bathtub had dark markings. Teenagers running down the hall and banging on each other's doors. Finally settled down when I stepped in to the hall. Called the desk when dogs a few rooms down continued to bark after midnight. Didn't notice any difference.

Could forgive most but no excuse for an uncomfortable bed. All and all if this had been my first
La Quinta experience, it would have been my last.

Room Tip: Think twice !
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
saleslaquintanj, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Catherine21149,
I am very sorry for your poor experience here at the hotel. We are addressing the room issues with housekeeping and engineering. I sincerely apologize for the disturbance that you experienced from the other hotel guests. I can only imagine what it would feel like to not get a good night's rest. Please know that this experience is not typical for this hotel. When we are aware of a certain group we typicallly have them stay on a seperate floor than other hotel guests. In this situation we were not aware of it until the disturbance occured. We are working on managing this as best we can when it occurs and we hope that you decide to stay again and have us make it up to you.

Travelers are raving about these Somerset hotels

Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was one of my best stay, The staff was very friendly from the front dest, housekeeping and the restaurant. I felt like I am home away from home. the front desk Manager Donia was great, also I met the Owner Joe and he was very funny, the staff made me feel very welcome and I don't see this anywhere. I am glad that I stayed at Somerset LaQuinta

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Even though I travelled for business, I did enjoy my stay. The hotel's location was perfect, the rate was excellent, and the staff were very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel. I loved the pool as well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The stay was very helpful, friendly, and very hospitable !!!
The food was absolutely wonderful I've never eaten food so tasty the bar was great wonderful drinks and the facility is a very clean facility everyone was very friendly and helpful and cater to our needs we highly recommend this location!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple