Econo Lodge Somerset
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I happened to stay at the Econo Lodge this past weekend since I was in town visiting the festival. Very enjoyable stay! Friendly staff, clean amenities, and a decent complimentary breakfast as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that will be in the Somerset area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
steven p, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Plenty of parking, easy check-in and check-out, mostly comfy beds, pool and hot tub were nice (although the hours were weird), complimentary breakfast was all carbs, like danishes and bagels, (would have been better with some yogurt and fresh fruit). Our only issue was that the walls are NOT sound proof. So, if you need to sleep well then wear some headphones or something. One night the neighbors were extremely loud until 4am and had to complain on them to finally get some rest. Not the hotel's fault though. Overall nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for your positive response. Hope you continue to stay with us in the future

Reviewed March 17, 2014

For some reason, most of the other low-priced motels around New Brunswick will use bait-and-switch pricing, or charge extra for internet access, except this one.

Econo Lodge in Somerset really is a surprisingly good motel for its price (and they honor the AAA discount). The staff goes out of its way to be helpful.

During my four-day stay in 2014, I came back to the room around 12am, and my room key wasn't working. They simply created a new room key and a spare, and told me to throw the old key away. I never had a problem with the key again.

Some of the heaters and bathroom appliances in the back rooms are old, but it's clear good management is taking an old motel and trying to improve it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

On behalf of my entire team at the econolodge hotel i would like to thank you for your positive response .Hoping you continue to stay with us in the future. Very truly yours Steve P.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was visiting my son who goes to college in the area. After going out for a nice dinner we experienced a flat tire that caused a lot of stress on me and my wife. After being stuck in the cold for close to an hour we were very lucky to find the Econo Lodge hotel. The perfect place to stay overnight after some tough luck earlier in the day. Great service, rooms were very clean. Very happy and would definably stay again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DarlingEngle
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

We would like to thank your for your positive response.We will share your comments with our staff.Very truly yours Steven .P

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was at the motorcycle show this past weekend at the Garden State Exhibit Center, and stayed at the Econo Lodge for the first time. Everything was great! Rooms were clean, customer service was great and overall I was extremely satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

On behalf of my staff i would like to thank you for you positive reponse .We at econolodge strive to give the highest standards .thanking you Steven.P