Econo Lodge Somerset
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed with my family from 06/29-06/30 and I found the hotel to be clean, the staff was very kind and the continental breakfast was well stocked(but it's continental and I knew that when I booked it). The huge pool was great for the family, the gym was large and fully equipped. The mall and most restaurants and shopping are not more than a mile a way. But the highlight is the cleanliness of the hotel and Steve and the staff at the hotel. Customer service goes a long way, my family and I felt welcomed from the time we stepped through the automatic doors. Thank you Steve and the staff at the Econo Lodge, Somerset.

Go Boston Red Sox!!

Room Tip: First floor was fine...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

We would like to thank you for your comments .We are glad you enjoyed yourselves. hope to see you back at the econolodge on your next vacation. Very truly yours steven pins

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Econo lodge here is a very good place to stay. And the manager, Steven Pins, is, I would assume, one of the best. For those who might complain about this motel - go stay somewhere else. Better yet stay home. Yours Truely, Kenny L

• Stayed: June 2013
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

We would like to thank you for your comments We strives to provide our guests with the highest standards and service . Thanking you again StevenP

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been at the hotel for several weeks and have had a very pleasant and efficient stay. The management, the front desk, the housekeeping and maintenance staff are all very helpful and friendly. I like the business services and the pet friendly policy. Everything is kept clean and neat and in good working order. The breakfast is very nice. I will stay here anytime I'm in the area and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We would like to thank you for your positive response. We strives to provide our guests with the highest standards of service and accomodations. Very truly yours .Steven.P

Reviewed May 29, 2013

stayed at hotel in april while visiting my grand children, Was presently surprised, room nice and clean, good variety of food for breakfast, but most of all the manager and the front desk clerk went out of their way to make it a pleasant stay for my husband and I. We will be back again next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
steven p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We would like to thank you for your comments.We were pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Very truly yours . Steven P GM .

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Avoid this hotel at all cost …

There is nothing called service over here. I spent around 6 days in this hotel and had a tough time on the following:
• At least on 3 days the bedsheets had not been changed,
• At least on 2 days I found the toilets had not been cleaned properly by the housekeeping staff,
• The carpets in the foyer / corridors seem to be filthy,
• On two days there was no egg in the continental breakfast,
• The bathroom flush was not working on 2 days,
• Housekeeping staff are very rude – when I asked for a laundry bag she told me that the hotel does not have
• Fridge in the room does not work

Sadly when I went and complained the manager Steven [--], he was never there to help. Strangely he always wears a grumpy face and never seem to want to help. I wish he had apologized and got things in order. As a matter of fact he was even rude with me twice. Econolodge would be better placed if it does not have leaders like Steven [--], who neither wears a smile nor wants to help a guest in trouble. My advise to the management of this hotel is that if they want service, leader like STEVEN [--] should go….

Also, when I wanted details about taxi provider from Jan, she said that she did not have them. Do you believe a hotel would not have number s of taxi providers..

However, other employees like Marie, Rick were quite helpful… However, there were times they said that they cannot decide as the manager had to make all the decision.
So please avoid Econo Lodge is you have any option..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DebuDeb
steven p, Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

its sad when a guest stays in ahotel for 6 days and never complains about anything .then when he checks out days later comes up with all this nonsense that everything was wrong its also sad when he has to start throwing names around and never contacted anybody about all these so called problems gm