All reviewsfront deskseparate bedroomhome away from homelight dinnercomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedoatmealbusiness centerpool and hot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripexcellent staywould stay againnew jerseyvery nice hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed there for two nights. The hotel decorations seem to be new or recently renovated. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. There were tons of cookware in the cabinets. You can actually cook a pretty good meal for yourself. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star is the room is a bit small. But for the price, I guess I could not ask for a better value.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words in regards to your stay. I also like the picture on your profile as it is thought provoking. I hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a period of 7 weeks . My husband was having Proton radiation treatment at ProCure in Somerset,NJ. The management and staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Our room was always well maintained and whatever minor issues we had were promptly addressed. The breakfast was very good and the evening managers reception a nice bonus . The facility was always clean and neat and the amenities(pool,gym,laundry) well maintained. Special thanks to Loretta , James , and all the staff for taking such good care of us.

Room Tip: We preferred rooms on the top floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of your stay. We enjoy they fact that you referred to us as a Home away from Home as that is what we are all about.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Good hotel, excellent service, very clean, comfortable, good food. I will stay again in future trips for business and personal matters. I will recommend this hotels to another coworkers and family. Good hotel, excellent service, very clean, comfortable, good food. I will stay again in future trips for business and personal matters. I will recommend this hotels to another coworkers and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words. I will share your words with my staff!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had moved from Phoenix,AZ to Somerset,NJ and my company offered me 15 days accommodation in Homewood Suites by Hilton Somerset. The stay was really good, people at hotel are really helpful, room service was so good, friendly staff etc., They have very good complimentary dining options at the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel in Somerset, NJ. They have hot full breakfast every day morning and evening dinner and drinks from Monday through Thursday. This is the only hotel, who provides very good breakfast and dinner. Everyday dinner have either glass of wine or beer. They even have hot swimming pool during winter where you can spend joyful evening. This hotel in Somerset is the perfect place to relax after a busy day exploring all the things to do nearby. Unwind in a refreshed suite, gather in the cozy refurbished lodge area or enjoy a work out in the modern fitness center.

Eventhough they are little costlier than other places, I would suggest this hotel for better stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. It is our undeniable goal to create a memorable service experience for each and every guest. It appears that you have taken away some fond memories of your stay.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Renovated building looks nice, but still has reminders it was well worn. Floors outside elevator creak in places, and the elevator itself needs to be replaced. Rooms are quiet, comfy, and of outstanding quality, staff is experienced and pleasant, and amenities are plentiful. Don't mistake the manager's reception for your evening meal, but the breakfast is quite substantial. Overall a great hotel, even if it is a less than stellar building.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We work to spread the light and warmth of hospitality with all we do. It appears that we didn't exceed your expectations for our managers reception. We follow the rules and guidelines set forth through the brand for our dinner offerings. It is a fully rotational menu as we are an extended-stay property. Please let us know the next time you will be with us. As, we have made special accommodations for folk's several times. We aim to not only meet but exceed your expectations on every level. Thank you again and I apologize about the dinner offerings on your most-recent stay with us.