“A little bit of Heaven”

Homewood Suites Somerset
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was beyond impressed from the moment I walked through the door. The young lady was both pleasant and cheerful that checked me in. The room was excellent with more then I could of asked for. I give much credit to the housekeeping staff as my room was spotless and extremely comfortable. The morning breakfast had a large variety of warm and cold foods and all were to my liking. The overall appearance of the hotel was great. Everything was neat, clean and in perfect order. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a top of the line Hotel with excellent everything.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We love the fact that you loved your stay. We take great pride in both our stay over and checkout rooms. The management staff inspects 100% of the checkout rooms and 50-75 stayover rooms per week. We even check under the bed bases with flashlights:). We are very serious about cleanliness here and work to getting every room 100% perfect every time.

Have a great Holiday Season and we hope to have you back for our new Hot Cocoa Station!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always enjoy my time at the Homewood suites the rooms/hotel is very clean quiet comfortable. the elevators was out of service and I have issues with my back I wish the had told me that before they put me on the second floor.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I can completely understand about your back concern. Next time you stay with us we will be sure to place you on the first floor near a entryway. Have a great Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I usual enjoy such accommodations with a suite, breakfast, manager's reception, resort like lobby. This was no exception. Above all I noticed how clean things were especially in my suite and the fast clean up in the breakfast area with detailed cleaning of appliances. Cheerful employees, safe parking, great price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words! We are all about cleanliness here with everything we do. We check 100% of the checkout rooms daily before the rooms are set to a "ready" status. Furthermore, between myself and the Housekeeping Manager, we inspect 50-75 stay over rooms per week. We take great pride in both our check out rooms and our stay over rooms. Thank you again and have a great Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed there for two nights. The hotel decorations seem to be new or recently renovated. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. There were tons of cookware in the cabinets. You can actually cook a pretty good meal for yourself. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star is the room is a bit small. But for the price, I guess I could not ask for a better value.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words in regards to your stay. I also like the picture on your profile as it is thought provoking. I hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a period of 7 weeks . My husband was having Proton radiation treatment at ProCure in Somerset,NJ. The management and staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Our room was always well maintained and whatever minor issues we had were promptly addressed. The breakfast was very good and the evening managers reception a nice bonus . The facility was always clean and neat and the amenities(pool,gym,laundry) well maintained. Special thanks to Loretta , James , and all the staff for taking such good care of us.

Room Tip: We preferred rooms on the top floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of your stay. We enjoy they fact that you referred to us as a Home away from Home as that is what we are all about.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Good hotel, excellent service, very clean, comfortable, good food. I will stay again in future trips for business and personal matters. I will recommend this hotels to another coworkers and family. Good hotel, excellent service, very clean, comfortable, good food. I will stay again in future trips for business and personal matters. I will recommend this hotels to another coworkers and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words. I will share your words with my staff!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had moved from Phoenix,AZ to Somerset,NJ and my company offered me 15 days accommodation in Homewood Suites by Hilton Somerset. The stay was really good, people at hotel are really helpful, room service was so good, friendly staff etc., They have very good complimentary dining options at the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel in Somerset, NJ. They have hot full breakfast every day morning and evening dinner and drinks from Monday through Thursday. This is the only hotel, who provides very good breakfast and dinner. Everyday dinner have either glass of wine or beer. They even have hot swimming pool during winter where you can spend joyful evening. This hotel in Somerset is the perfect place to relax after a busy day exploring all the things to do nearby. Unwind in a refreshed suite, gather in the cozy refurbished lodge area or enjoy a work out in the modern fitness center.

Eventhough they are little costlier than other places, I would suggest this hotel for better stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. It is our undeniable goal to create a memorable service experience for each and every guest. It appears that you have taken away some fond memories of your stay.