All reviewsfront deskseparate bedroomhome away from homelight dinnercomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedbusiness centeroatmealpool and hot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripexcellent staywould stay againnew jerseyvery nice hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here after reading reviews. The reviews were all correct! Very Nice place to stay! Staff was courteous, understandable, and very helpful in every way. Hotel itself was clean, modern and met my expectaions.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I booked a room for Saturday, Oct 12 and when I arrived they told me my reservations for the previous night. It was obviously their mistake because I had booked it the previous evening. I wouldn't book a room on Friday nite for Friday nite. They had no rooms left and the mgr. said she would see that I wasn't charged for the previous night. Well guess what, I get an email that I am charged the $330. Spend a day trying to get hold of the manager who never returns call. When I catch her answering the phone at 7am the next morning she says there's nothing she can do. She agreed it was the hotel's fault that the res. was made in error and that I then had no hotel room for the night I booked but she still is charging me. Great Service!!!

Room Tip: don't go here
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

We apologize for any inconvenience encountered on behalf of our staff. You will notice on your Credit Card statement we haven't charged you for your potential stay as you didn't stay with us.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Kind of expensive, but very comfortable for the family. Our baby doesn't normally sleep well in hotels so it was worth it to have a seperate room. They have a decent complimentary breakfast and free dinner and drink on M-Th night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate your kind words. We are priced competitively with local hotels. Our prices are actually generated through a Hilton system called GRO. Revenue managers and GM's used to set prices but this is a thing of the past within most hotels throughout the industry. Thank you again and I will share your comments with my team!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Clean, safe place with everything you need for your stay. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are nice and spacious. Good coffee in the room and at breakfast!!! Fitness center is a little small and could you some additional airconditioning if you spend more than an hour there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

After spending 2 weeks at the Double Tree down the street and being eaten alive by bugs, our company moved us to the Homewood Suites. From the moment you walk into the Lobby you know you walk you, you feel right at home!I felt at home here! The rates are great! The food is too! The staff is awesome! What can I say!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Would you like the name and manufacturer of the type of bed we use? I could get you a deal through Hilton. We have had a lot of positive feedback from our new bedding/beds. We appreciate your kind words very much! I will share your comments with my team!