All reviews front desk separate bedroom home away from home light dinner complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel comfortable bed business center oatmeal pool and hot tub great place to stay business trip excellent stay would stay again new jersey very nice hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I can recommend this hotel to anyone. The price is ok (especially comparing to other hotels in the area), the staff is extremely helpfull, the food is delicious, you will have Internet access free of charge and room is very nice. What's more, you have your own kitchen and you can even cook whatever you like. It's safe&quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We look forward to welcoming you home again in the future. We enjoy the fact that we can create a homelike experience for business travelers. I will certainly share your comments with my team. Thank you

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Perfect room for parents and a couple of kids. Room has two TVs, oven, stove, Microwave and fridge. staff was accomidating to our needs and overall this place is clean and well kept. not far off the highway so access is easy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I can recommend this hotel to all. especially cleanliness space for any places. If you are looking best hotel in this area, you should choose this hotel. After that, you will say same as my saying. Do you need any more words? I don't think so. You'll choose and feel that perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our whole soccer team stayed for a night and everyone was really helpful. It is not easy when 15 girls and there parents come down for breakfast at the same time, but they handled it with ease. The Manager and Asst. Manager were extremely kind and accommodating setting up our room reservations before we arrived.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this hotel. Staff was GREAT and wonderful! Very helpful and made me laugh daily!!! Great Great Great! Please don't ever change!! Everyone was helpful even Salim! Lol I would always stay at this HOMEWOOD SUITES when I come to the Somerset area. They made me feel as if I was at home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business