All reviewsfront deskseparate bedroomhome away from homelight dinnercomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedoatmealbusiness centerpool and hot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripexcellent staywould stay againnew jerseyvery nice hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I can recommend this hotel to all. especially cleanliness space for any places. If you are looking best hotel in this area, you should choose this hotel. After that, you will say same as my saying. Do you need any more words? I don't think so. You'll choose and feel that perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our whole soccer team stayed for a night and everyone was really helpful. It is not easy when 15 girls and there parents come down for breakfast at the same time, but they handled it with ease. The Manager and Asst. Manager were extremely kind and accommodating setting up our room reservations before we arrived.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this hotel. Staff was GREAT and wonderful! Very helpful and made me laugh daily!!! Great Great Great! Please don't ever change!! Everyone was helpful even Salim! Lol I would always stay at this HOMEWOOD SUITES when I come to the Somerset area. They made me feel as if I was at home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights while attending an event at Rutgers. Service was very friendly and helpful throughout, even with a post mid-night arrival. Room was comfortable and had all the expected amenities (although a bit cold when we checked in), breakfast was very diverse, ample, and included healthy options. Overall, would definitely stay here again if we needed to be in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was in Somerset on business. The hotel was OK. The shower was terrible. Food was OK. Nice outside running lane near by. Hotel is OK and nothing special. It would be great if they recieved The Wall Street Journal.

• Stayed: July 2013