All reviewsfront deskseparate bedroomhome away from homelight dinnercomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedoatmealbusiness centerpool and hot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripexcellent staywould stay againnew jerseyvery nice hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for a month after staying in Vegas C Palace, hotels in California, etc. Almost impossible to describe the perfectness of this hotel as Lauretta and staff took care of everything. Meals are great, room was clean, gym and pool nice, view beautifull. Hotel is a 10 min taxi ride from New Brunswick station and an hour by train to NY Penn station. Will stay there again.

1  Thank Morne V
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I checked in and had planned on taking care of some business while I relax, this hotel has the worst wi-fi reception and Internet connection I've experienced at any hotel. Normally once you're signed in you are connected, not here. I kept losing Internet service, at times had no service, or was given other Internet options available only for cable customers. The service is great...hotel is spotless...beds are comfortable...but if you plan on doing some work involving the Internet, use their business center or bring your own personal hotspot device.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for a relaxing weekend. Pool was great. Very friendly staff. would stay again. Very clean rooms, amenities are good, tv has a good number of stations. Bed was very comfortable. a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We chose Homewood Suites Somerset because of their Trip Advisor rating and I was not disappointed. I also noticed that the General Manager James responded to many of the reviews, this showed me that they really care about their guest. The hotel is very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a two-bedroom suite that held our family very comfortably. It was nice having the luxury of a dishwasher and 2-burner stove. The room was very spacious with plenty of room to relax at the end of the day. Over all we really enjoyed our stay and will be back!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I loved my stay here. My son loved the pool and the Wi-Fi in the room, my only regret is that we could not stay longer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I traveled 45 min for the location of the ship I am on to stay here and I think it was a very good decision. Oh and the fresh cooks where GREAT!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you! We strive to make our service memorable with every guest stay. I will share your comments with my team!