“Good Oriental”

Wild Ginger
Ranked #29 of 115 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 8, 2014

They make very good Chinese and Thai dishes. The portions aren't big but the food is excellent. They also have a buffet which is hit or miss. I suggest looking over the buffet before ordering and see if they are still filling the trays with fresh food. You may be better off odering a meal from the menu. The staff is very friendly but the service can be slow at times.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This little place is a real gem. The all you can eat weekday lunch buffet is a bargain at around eight bucks. It gets very busy after noon, so I recommend getting there near their opening at 11:30.

The dinner menu is slightly more expensive than other area Chinese places, but well worth it. Their pork is very good, and the steamed pork dumplings are as good as any I've had in NYC.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Food was very good. Best Wonton soup I have ever tried. I stayed at the Fairfield Inn around the corner, and the delivery was very fast. If ordering try the dumplings.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a very good spot for a quick Thai meal. The location was relatively convenient for our situation at the time of our visit as it was near the Garden State Convention Center. My colleague and I stopped by on our way to the airport as we wanted to wait for traffic to clear a little bit. We found it in a pleasant little strip plaza. The interior was nice but unassuming. We were attended to quite quickly as it was not busy and the service was very good during our meal. I tried the yellow chicken curry and found it to be very good. The prices were quite fair for the quality of our fare. In all, I would recommend this place if you are looking for some very good Thai food.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Everyone in my party had a different dish, and we all enjoyed everything. Dinner prices are very reasonable.