I stayed here the night of July 22 with my family on our way to visit my parents for the weekend. The hotel is located conveniently off I-287, the parking lot is well-lit, and the lobby was clean, spacious and inviting. Check in was prompt, and the room met the standards we have come to expect from Courtyard. What turned this good review to just average were a few minor annoyances that added up:
1. The pull-out sofa bed had a broken leg. Since my stepson was so tired, we made do with using a pile of cushions for support, instead of going through the process of changing rooms. We informed the staff just for maintenance purposes.
2. There is a Starbucks in the lobby - but the hours are very limited. Just wish I had known about it before trekking down there only to find it closed.
3. The jacuzzi tub in the pool doesn't heat up.
Knowing what I know now, I still would stay here again, because the maintenance issues are just minor annoyances which can be addressed by simple maintenance, and knowing the hours of operation of the various amenities will not only help me here, but also be a reminder for stays at other locations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Somerset Hotel Somerset
- Somerset Marriott
- Somerset Courtyard