“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Visited Piazza Orsillo with some co-workers. I had a delicious grilled chicken panini with balsamic dipping sauce. Pizza looks delicious too!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

There is a wide variety of delicious pizza which can be ordered by the slice. The staff was willing to cut a slice in half so that my husband and I could sample each others choices. The crust and the cheese are exceptional. The home baked mini garlic rolls are great. On the several occasions that we've visited the staff has been very gracious.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

We have tried all the Pizza restaurants in Somerset and this the one we like best. We very rarely eat anything but Pizza here.

2  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Lived in Jersey, and when I moved back to the midwest, I missed the delicious East Coast Pizza. I've now moved back to Jersey and found this pizza just down the street. We always get take-out. Exactly the taste and crust I'm looking for. It is so good I just want cheese, so the toppings don't take away from the great crust, sauce, and cheese. It is good with toppings though too. I live close, and I don't need to go anywhere else for pizza, because this is good stuff. The one time I did go to another recommended pizza place, I was disappointed. We've had this pizza about 6 times in the last couple of months. The staff is very friendly.

1  Thank KARtrip
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This is a great friendly family run business. The food is first rate
and reasonable. Light fare pizzaria style in the front and full restaurant service in the back dining room. Cosmos, one of the
brothers is a very wonderful host. Also it is a BYOB so enjoy
your favorite wine.