“Friendly, reasonably priced”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Friendly, reasonably priced”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nice restaurant with good food, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. This chain has improved alot and if you haven,t eaten there lately try it.

Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Bleh”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My daughter and I went to this Ruby Tuesday on Saturday. I had not been in years to a Ruby Tuesday and thought I'd give it a try. I was very disappointed. The food was tasteless. Atmosphere and service was good, I cannot complain about that. I will not be going back!

Visited November 2012
new jersey
“what a suprise”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

this restaurant is only down the street from my house and because it is a chain, i never went. it was very good and we had dinner for four with a bottle of wine and it was only $100. with the tip. i nad the half baby back ribs with shrimp with green beans and the salad bar. if you havn`t been, make the trip, you won`t be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
Fresno, California
“Good food/Large portions”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

What I liked was that the staff was very attentive to your needs and did everything to make sure that your meal was as you wanted it. The portions were very generous and the food arrived very hot. Lots of different choices so that you could feed everyone and not have to settle because of dietary restrictions.

Visited September 2012
West Chester
“Nice Place”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was within walking distance to our hotel, so it was nice to leave the car behind. Service was top-notch at the bar and at the table. Good beer selection, and good food selection. I ordered a steak, which I rarely do at a chain restaurant. It was very good.

Visited September 2012