“You are what you eat”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Zoup!
Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in Somerset
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an eclectic little bistro. They serve a large variety of soups daily. Not all of them have appeal to every taste, but there is a significant menu to choose from and I can usually find one that satisfies. Soup in a bread bowl is a bit over priced, but tasty. The French bread bowl is entirely edible and compliments the meager portion of soup that is served in it. Some of their sandwiches could use a little help because it appears they use a razor blade to cut the deli slices (both of them) for the sandwiches. I like the idea and the taste, the execution could use a little work.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We all ordered the soup and sandwich combo. You are able to sample types of soup before ordering - fun! Our orders all came out perfectly and were tasty.
To top it off, the staff members were friendly, patient and helpful. Being our first time here, we appreciated their attitude!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Wow, what a restaurant! I really enjoy soups that have a robust flavor and this restaurant offers a choice of about 12 soups with robust flavor. You can sample as many soups as you like in order to make a choice. I enjoyed the Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque and it was outstanding. I can promise you I will return to this restaurant many times.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

First time visit. Staff friendly,clean facility and quick service. About a dozen soups and you can try any/several soups with a sample (I did three) and decide what you want to order. Lobster bisque was my selection and it was very good, thick with lots of lobster pieces. Did a half and half soup and caesar salad with a roll and ice tea for $12. Both were a good size and tasty and fresh greens. Certainly would go back. Parking right in front.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

My sister and I went there to lunch. The soup is very good but you don't get much for your money. We had a sandwich and soup was still hungry after eating there.

Rachel L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for visiting and sharing your feedback. We're sorry you were not completely satisfied with your meal. We hope you'll give us another chance to impress you.