“Wonderful Time”

Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

It was a wonderful experience from the moment we arrived to the moment we departed.
The hotel is beautifully appointed and the room was very comfortable and roomy.
The staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. We were made to feel very welcome.
We particularly enjoyed speaking with our check in clerk, although, sadly we can not remember her name.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Madison S, Manager at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
It is nice to see that you had a wonderful time during your stay at the Madison Suites Hotel. Please come back soon.

Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really appreciated the hospitality at the hotel. The employees were very helpful, kind, and efficient.

It was quite cold in the hallways and the breakfast area but I suppose that's why it can be as cheap as it is. The room stayed quite warm though. Also, I didn't ask for assistance on this, but the water could have been warmer. It was warm enough.

Internet was fast and the room was a nice size.

Would recommend others to stay here as well.

• Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Everyone is nice and helpful. The price is very reasonable and it's very clean. I was very satisfied and pleased with the hotel and it's service. They offer a free continental breakfast. They also match the price of the you don't have

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Callesheryl
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

its was grate pleasure to stay at Madison Suites hotel, in somerset NJ.
Morning Breakfast with garden view & water falls is grate.
Front desk staff very helpful & cooperative for New york City tour.
It worth to stay with your family, very frandly & safe environment, I definitely command this Hotel

Room Tip: Rooms with skylights are grate. Very romantic at night during full moon...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Madison S, Front Office Manager at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Yes we do have special unique suites with two floors which give different kind of stay experience to our guest.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I found the Madison suites to be a truly well run establishment.
The staff was very kind, very capable and they got me set up in my room quickly.
The room was very clean, the refrigerator and microwave were also clean and in like new condition. the big scree flat screen TV offered enough good channels to always give me an alternate pasttime to my work.

The location is good in that it is close to New Brunswick and the Train to NY NY and you can also catch the Raritan Liine to go south especially if you work with Janssen , JNJ or Ortheo Pharma.

The room rates are very competitive and in the end as often as I travel ( monthly , nationally for the last 6 years) I can say you cannot beat the price and you get a large room beds are truly comfortable and super clean. I always had hot water, and enjoyed my three day stay. I am DEFINITELY going bask esp. since they are renovating the suites on the second floor and opening a new restaurant by Spring 2014
good Deal, great Staff, sleep well its quiet

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Manchester, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Because I was looking for a place to rest my head while on business, I wasn't all that picky about the accommodations. The room was clean and the hotel was as clean as it could be considering it was under renovation. However, all the fixtures in the room were extremely outdated (I felt like I stepped onto the set of The Brady Bunch) and some of the amenities advertised online and confirmed as available when I called the front desk 1 week prior to booking my stay were not available (fitness center was under renovation at that time as well). The personnel were extremely friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our staff. We’re pleased to serve you. We’ve changed the hotel in many ways since the time of your stay and now provide an even nicer experience than before. We hope you’ll try us again to see how we satisfy even the pickiest guests with ease now.

Hotel Manager
Parsippany, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is an old hotel. New owners are replacing and upgrading. Carpet is old, rooms also.
This hotel fits in the "value" category. I have paid more for "outside door" motels in worse shape.

Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Room has micro-fridge which is useful if you are on special diet and do not use hotel supplied breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for noticing that our hotel has changed and improved. We’re now much better than ever before. We hope you’ll visit us again soon so you can see how much better we are than during the time of your stay. But don’t worry: we’re sill friendly and helpful and we still have microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Somerset hotels