“OK Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Never had bad food, but it's a diner. Breakfast is fine, Lunch and Dinner can be hit or miss depending on what you get.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is the first time at this diner and I would give the food an 8 and the service a 10. The diner was very clean. We sat at a booth and was immediately greeted by Nichole who proved to be an excellent server. I order the roast turkey dinner which was good but not great. Good food, very good service and a clean restaurant. I will be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was okay. Typical diner fare. Service was good until the end if the meal. was chewing on chili and stopped abruptly with the pain of chewing somthing really hard. spit it out and it was a piece if the cracked bowl. I gave it to the waitress and didn't get an appology or an offer to replace the chili. She took the partially eaten bowl away and returned with the bill. Manager didnt seem to care either.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Early sat morning, half full of patrons, had to beg for coffee, firsts burnt bagel with lox, second try omelet, raw potatoes

Smallest omelet I have ever seen for ten dollars

Not much good to say

Next time I am in the area I will look for another place for breakfast

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I are mostly breakfast customers but we had lunch & dinner there a few times.
Breakfast selections are not only good but also quick to get to you table. The wait staff is friendly and are on top of things. Coffee is great and I love their Cuban Panini. Great selection of wraps and hamburgers.