“Kids favorite!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Northfield
“Kids favorite!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. But don't even enter if u have a slight peanut allergy.......they are everywhere. We love going here and eating a hand ful of peanuts while waiting for our burgers. Fries are cooked in peanut oil....love that also.

Southampton, New Jersey
“Soooo greasy”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The burger was so greasy I couldn't eat it. Apparently people are okay with greasy food. As i get older I find grease hard to digest.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank George U
new jersey
“Overdone Burgers”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I could never understand the high ratings I often see for 5 guys. Granted, the fries are pretty good but I can't understand the attraction in a greasy, overcooked burger, fresh meat or not.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank njryk
atlantic city nj
“What's so great about it?”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Many people and publications have praised this chain. Why? My wife and I went there for dinner Thursday, May 17, 2012. Walk in and you are greeted by a dirty floor and tables even though the restaurant was not busy. Our order was taken promptly, but asked what we want on our burgers we didn't know what was available, since we told him this was our first time here. He explained the various toppings, but never mentioned complimentary peanuts in the shell were available, just help yourself. You place your order and wait for your number to be called to go to the pick up area. They don't ask if you are dining in or the order is to go. Everything is served in a brown paper bag. The portions are big, but not cheap. Cheeseburgers $5.99. Our bill for two cheesburgers, two regular fries and two regular Cokes was over $23.00. I can go to a good diner and enjoy a better burger meal for less than that. Also, all the while we were there, no one cleaned a dirty table, swept up paper, squished french fries, or whatever else was on the floor. I may try a different Five Guys, but there is no reason for me to go back to the one in Somers Point, NJ.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank cranstonsnord
“Not the best, but could be worse...”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has the best burgers around. That being said, while the quality is great, it should be for the cost. Little pricey for a burger in my opinion. Fries are great as well. The problem here is in accuracy. My wife and I have been there several times, and this is the deal;.if you order there, your food will be right. If you place an order for take-out, there is a 50/50 chance there will be something wrong. It's usually just a mix-up in regards to the toppings, but if you are allergic to something, that could prove really bad. Good overall, not great.