“Horrible”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Horrible”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I never write these but I feel so compelled to. This is the worst bagel shop in the area. They always mess up orders and take forever. The girls behind the counter can't get it right. They have the build it and they will come mentality, they don't offer anything especially customer service.

2 Thank NJxoxo

Absecon, New Jersey
“Good bagels, not good service”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hot Bagels has recently made a comeback in my opinion. I grew up in this area and stopped ordering from them for a while because the quality really wasn't good at all. I would order a bacon and egg sandwich, and they'd give me two little strips of bacon on it. I'd go to Wawa if I wanted that! However, I recently got bacon and egg on an everything bagel and it was piled high with hot, crispy bacon. Delicious and exactly what I wanted. The super cinnamon bagel is soooo good too. But unfortunately their service still hasn't improved. There are like 15 people working back there and they always make me feel rushed and uncomfortable. It's a good idea to call ahead. Anyway, I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, but at least the bagels are good.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Olivia C
Ocean City, New Jersey
“better than NYC”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I'm a NYC transplant and these bagels beat NYC. When my family comes down from NYC they are very impressed by the bagels. We make sandwhiches at home and they are really great on an everything bagel. Always fresh and sometimes hot. I have never had a complaint. Girls behind the counter are fast and accurate, a little smile wouldn't hurt though.
Happy to have them here!

Visited July 2012
“It's all about the bagels!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This is a bare-bones bagel place. No frills. Sandwiches are good, because of the bagels. Not much to look at. Crazy in the mornings. Among the best bagels I have ever had...hands down. Doughy, tasty. You'll crave them. Bagels freeze well too.

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“BEST BAGELS, CREME CHEESE, CREME CHIP BEEF EVER!!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I have been here numerous times and the bagels are in so many different flavors, but my favorite is french toast! They have the best variety and their creme cheese is awsome! If you have never been here, just try it once and you will be hooked! I never order ahead and have never had a long wait either. Service has always been good, They have homemade muffins, cookies and I could go on and on! Need I say more? Their food is so delicious and the best I've ever had!!

• Visited July 2011