“Disappointing.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Gregory's Bar was a let down from my expectations of a restaurant. As we walked in no one was there to greet us as if it were busy but one was there. The meal started with appetizers which were very tasteful and satisfying. The actual meal was where we were disappointed. The noodles were overcooked and the sauce was bland. And our waitress was very unexperienced. Overall I do not think I would ever come back.

1  Thank yankeesfan24

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here day after Charlie's for some variety. Unpleasant hostess, when we told server we were under time constraints BIG sour look... Food was equal to most pub fare, but service drug my rating down... It was like they just wanted large parties and drinkers.... Had not been here for 10 years and probably won't go back. Such a shame with an icon of Somerset Point!

1  Thank RBSR99
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited Gregory's on Sunday, May 26th, 2013 with my neighbor, his three daughters, and my two daughters. It was early evening and before the dinner 'rush'; so we were seated immediately. We decided to dine in the bar area (booths and tables); there is also a dining area in an adjacent room. Our waitress politely greeted us and took our drink and food orders. Great beer selection...and very COLD BEERS! :)

Our food orders included: burgers off of the Kids Menu, Chicken Cheesesteaks (large chunks of chicken), and Fish Tacos (perfectly seasoned large chunks of mahi-mahi). Everyone was thrilled with the quality and quantity of food! Lastly, we shared some ice cream and cheesecake (YUM!).

I've been to Gregory's many times before (late night); however, this was my first time dining. There is also a outside Tiki Bar off the back of the restaurant that we walked through on our way out.

WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Gregory's is a 5th genration restaurant. It has the feeling of a family owned business, not slick and glossy chain. We had not been there for quite a few years, but we will be back. My husband's clams were very fresh. My 88 year old mother loved her food; she knows what she likes. The service staff tried very hard to please. The added bonus was Sinatra playing in the background, not loud enough to interfer with conversation.
Cannot comment on the Bar -- there are separate entrances for the bar and restaurant, so there is no need to interact with bar patrons.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Terrible food. Not one thing we ordered was good- POOR service- the hostess was nasty, the food lousy, the bathrooms disgusting, the smell gross, bar patrons were local foul mouthed trash like our waitress.

2  Thank 46825Andi