“good food good price eat in or outside i allways get there soups when the rv park close and freze them .”
Review of Smitty's Clam Bar

Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 27, 2008

good food good price
eat in or outside
i allways get there soups
when the rv park close
and freze them .

Reviewed April 9, 2008

Over the years I have eaten at many seafood places and smitty's is tops. The prices are amazing and the food is to die for. There is nothing better than sitting at a outdoor bar on the bar watching people schuck the clams you are about to eat right before your eyes. Mmm and the crab cakes are the best I have ever had, especially for the price. I'd recommend smitty's to anyone.

Reviewed January 4, 2008

place is excellant when it comes to seafood cravings

Reviewed November 24, 2007

Amazing a cheap food

Reviewed August 13, 2007

I look forward to Smitty's everytime I visit Ocean City, NJ. It's a gem. I've been eating there for over 15 years and never had a bad experience. Seafood bakes are their specialty and they change throughout the night. The white Clam Chowder is the best. Tends to be very crowded during dinner time but well worth the wait for me. Take my advise, eat here! Or better yet, don't. It will shorten my wait time! ;)

1  Thank bubba1701

Been to Smitty's Clam Bar? Share your experiences!