“Great breakfast or lunch place.”

Fitzpatrick's Deli & Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Somers Point
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Connecticut Ave.
Transit: NJ Transit available on Route 9.
Description: Fitzpatrick's serves hearty breakfast,deli lunch and steakhouse dining for dinner. All entree selections are house made using the finest quality ingredients. Catering include both on and off premise options for private and semi-private functions.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been to Fizpatricks many times before they moved. Today was my second visit since the move and it is as good as ever. Very cozy, clean and very good food and service. WIll go back for sure.
ps we had lunch but a neighboring table had waffles that were huge and looked delicious.

There are newer reviews for Fitzpatrick's Deli & Steakhouse

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I miss the small town feel of the old place, but the food is still amazing. Best pastrami and the most amazing corned beef hash. Service isn't the best anymore, but as long as food is good, I'll be back.

2  Thank stagefocus
Reviewed November 10, 2013

When visiting my sister at the shore, we always made it a point to have lunch or dinner at Fitzpatrick;s. We like the new location. We go in early to avoid the "crowds"...I love the creamy crab and garlic soup...always a favorite of mine. My sister and I hoped to have a crab cake sandwich but this particular Friday, the crab cake was not on the menu...disappointed. However, my sister and I opted for the encrusted chicken sandwich which was delicious. My husband had a turkey and ham sandwich with cheese...there was so much lunchmeat that he took half of it off of the sandwich and enough for another sandwich and a half another day. My husband also asked for a small salad which they don't have so he ordered the salad on the menu which was very big and the greens were fresh and crisp. My brother in law had soup and a half of a chicken salad sandwich and the sandwich was a very generous portion. Our server was pleasant and efficient and friendly. I LOVE their coleslaw and asked the server if they give out the recipe....she said that she thought it was on their website but I have yet to find it. Guess that I will just have to keep going back for more!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

They have grown, but nothing has really changed. Always busy, always great food and great service! If you have not tried them, you must while visiting the area or for the locals, it could be there best kept secret.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

i had a wonderful meal and i was really impressed with the new restaurant good job all around i had eaten at the old location and i was greatly impressed wih the current one compared to the old one they certainily did there homework with the current compared to the old one