“Breakfast and lunch are great...dinner....out of their league”

Fitzpatrick's Deli & Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Somers Point
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Connecticut Ave.
Transit: NJ Transit available on Route 9.
Description: Fitzpatrick's serves hearty breakfast,deli lunch and steakhouse dining for dinner. All entree selections are house made using the finest quality ingredients. Catering include both on and off premise options for private and semi-private functions.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Breakfast and lunch are great...dinner....out of their league”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Fitzpatrick has always been known for great breakfasts and lunches. Food selection is excellent. Portions are large. Wait staff is friendly and helpful. Today we had Christine who was gracious, efficient, kind, engaging, and a great smile....and we noticed she was "server of the month" as well. About a year and half ago, they moved down the road.....not far.....several hundred yards....into a new building and started offering dinners. We thought their dinners were pricey and not up to the same standards as their legendary breakfasts and lunches. They have scores of loyal customers, including many seniors.

• Visited August 2013

Lewiston, New York
“Good food, nothing fabulous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been here a few times over the past few months and recently got takeout.

I've met a friend here for lunch a couple of times. Good service....they let us talk and take as long as we wanted without feeling rushed. We just had soup and sandwiches the three times we were there and the food was good. Not great but good.

My husband and I were there for lunch and again it was good. He had a chicken cheesesteak and that was truly very good. Service was also very good.

We ordered 2 dinners to take out from there recently. When I got the food home they had left out one of the side items. That was annoying because of course we paid for it. I ordered the salmon. It was over-cooked. I'd rather have it over cooked than under and I still ate it.

My husband had the flounder wrapped scallops. An odd combination but he liked it. Again...a little overcooked but he still ate it.

We'll probably give then another chance for dinner takeout and it's now in the regular rotation of places for lunch so I recommend it. It's not fantastic but it's a solid "good".

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Winnie A
Mays Landing, NJ
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm local to the area & had a meeting. We chose Fitzpatrick's & were very pleased with the experience. We had the Texas french toast & an omelette... both were great! Our waitress & the other staff were very friendly. After all these years of living here, I couldn't believe we hadn't gone here sooner, but we will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Nice atmosphere great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a brunch here and everyone enjoyed this very much. The service was wonderful. Even had gluten free bread. There is a nice porch that had great air conditioned everywhere. Food was delicious highly recommend! The Belgian waffles and pancakes were a winner. Parking is difficult as so popular.

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pleasant tasty dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife had crab cakes; couldn't finish it. My short ribs entre was beautifully served and tasted just fine. This is a gem of a restaurant. They even have a large counter for eating, providing a sense of a diner. Yes, several steak choices are on the menu. Courteous helpful servers and staff as well.

• Visited July 2013